“Perfect”
Review of Hotel Galini

Hotel Galini
Ranked #6 of 57 Hotels in Naxos Town
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Very nice hotel whith perfect location. This is a family hotel, and the owners are very friendly. Nice and clean rooms whith the best beds and pillows that I have ever seen and tried. Super breakfast. Short way to the lovely beach and the port of Naxos. I deeply recomand this hotel. Nothing to complane about. Coming back for sure.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Stein M

Reviewed 4 July 2017

My daughter and I stayed in the 'honeymoon' room and it was gorgeous. Beautiful décor and a really comfortable bed and pillows. The bathroom was really modern with a powerful shower. Breakfast was amazing and my daughter fell in love with all the homemade jams and I fell in love with the amazing greek yoghurt and pastries. George and his family provide an excellent service and nothing was too much trouble for them. We left to travel to Mykonos and half way there on the ferry I realised that I had left our passports in the safety box !! They sorted it all out for us and literally ran to the port to courier our passports back to us on the next ferry. We were so grateful as we were due to fly the next day. We can't recommend the island and the hotel enough !

Room Tip: Most of the rooms seem to have a balcony. The back rooms overlook the sea.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie L
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights and it was perfect. As soon as we got to the hotel (just a 10minute walk for the port) we were greeted by the friendliest staff who gave us great inside advice on how to spend our time in Naxos including great bars and restaurants. Our room was clean and very charming. The Breakfast choice was eclectic with fresh fruits through to traditional homemade Greek pastries. The location of the hotel was superb- right by St George's beach and also very close to shops and restaurants. 100% recommend!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy T
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We really enjoyed our stay in Naxos, we want to go back someday and we will choose the same hotel. Everything was great. I loved the rooms, I don't know if all are like that but ours was newly painted and furnished, I also loved the fact that it had a small balcony and we could enjoy the sunset when we were too tired to go out.

Fabulous breakfast, lots of veggie options (but not only) - spinach pie, cheese pie, omelet, fruits, yogurt, 7 or 8 types of homemade jam, cookies...yam :) Very nice people, good Naxos guides too - before giving us the keys they recommended us lots of places to visit, good taverns.

Very good location too, 1 minute away from the beach, 5 minutes away from the old town and restaurants (very quiet too), 10 minutes away from the port.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mikaela2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Our fourth stay was even better than the previous ones. The hotel continues to improve, the rooms are being constantly upgraded while the welcome and breakfast is as good as ever. George, Manilos, and the whole family are doing such a fantastic job, it's no wonder so many people go back year after year. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
0.4 km away
Galaxy Hotel
Galaxy Hotel
#9 of 57 in Naxos Town

Been to Hotel Galini? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Galini

Address: Saint George Beach, Naxos Town 843 00, Greece (Formerly Hotel Galini & Sofia Latina)
Region: Greece > South Aegean > Cyclades > Naxos > Naxos Town
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
#4 On the Beach Hotel in Naxos Town
#6 Family Hotel in Naxos Town
#13 Romantic Hotel in Naxos Town
Price Range: $73 - $218 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1 star — Hotel Galini 1*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Galini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Galini Sofia Latina