“Ok, just ok”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Clondalkin
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Food was fine, nothing spectacular, there was a hair in the middle of my wife’s burger!! The staff were slow and everything seemed like hassle!

I’ll probably go back at some point but if there are other places I’ll be trying first.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here on a Thursday night and it was completely average, food was not great at all. My husband had chilli fries and they were cold and he had a chicken sambo and it was average. I had two starters - potato skins looked near burnt and completely dried out and looked like they had been left sitting hours before served. Overall service was slow for drinks at the table and I left disappointed. I love TGI Fridays was would go when travelling etc but this one is a real let down.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

So looking for something different than Sunday roast, stopped at TGI Fridays clondalkin. Staff was very friendly. Rodo our waiter was very friendly and offered good suggestions. Cocktails well worth it. My brother had the Guinness was ok he would give it 3.5 out 5. The food was delicious. I had a burger and he had the salmon and both went down a treat.

TGI Fridays L, Assistant General Manager at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Celinem

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Rado only joined our team in the last few months and he will be delighted to read your positive comments today along with receiving a pin for his efforts. We look forward to having you with us again soon.
Kind Regards
Shauna

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I visited TGI Fridays for a bite to eat with my mum this week. It really wasn't good at all.

Our order was taken promptly by a lovey waitress, but from there on it was downhill. Our simple shared starter didn't arrive for about twenty minutes, and when it did it was just okay. We then waited about an hour for a main course - that was freezing cold. In that time we weren't approached by anyone to refill our drinks, or to update us on our delayed food, we just watched and waited as staff whizzed about around us. We sent back our main to be heated, the manager came to speak to us - I have to say he was absolutely lovely and we thought it was very nice of him to come and speak to us personally.

All in all I really couldn't recommend this restaurant after our experience here. The food is very expensive for what it is, and the waiting times were just not good enough. However, as I said before, I would commend the lovely manager Victor, he was a gentleman.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Just to start here by saying the food is really nice but the service just left me feeling a little stressed and perplexed. Our order was taken very promptly and the waiter read everything back to us. It all seemed very efficient. But no, it went downhill after that. There were 2 adults and 3 children in the party. I was the only one to have a starter. My starter, a child meal and a side order of chips arrived after a small wait. 20 mins passed and no other meals were arriving. I called a waitress and she told me she would find out what was wrong. She came back around other tables but never came near our table to tell us. Another waiter arrived and he did the same thing. A half our later the rest of the meal arrived. The waiter who had taken our order was very apologetic and said only the starter should have been sent out first and also apologised for the delay. All were happy with the food. We then were given the dessert menu. We decided within a couple of mins what we wanted. We tried to get the attention of the waiter to no avail. 20 mins later we finally got someone to take our order. We waited and waited and after another 20 mins we received 2 of the dishes. Another 10mins went past and we finally got the last of the desserts (one was just ice cream)!! Can I also point out that the restaurant was only about one third full so no excuses for disorganised service there. At the end of the meal a full 2 hours after we had gone in, I asked for the bill thinking I was going to have to wait another long time but no, it was sent over immediately!! I'll just finish by saying that I left the restaurant feeling very frustrated and would go back for the good tasting food but would hope that everything is not so disorganised the next time.

TGI Fridays L, Assistant Manager at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some crucial feedback. We value all feedback as it helps us to grow in our business. I am sorry your experience felt disorganized. We pride ourselves in our standard of service and your review highlights an area where we can improve. I hope you return to us and that your next experience will be a more positive one.

Regards,