“Good takeaway”

Mao At Home Clondalkin
Ranked #28 of 40 Restaurants in Clondalkin
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Good choices :) have ordered from here a good few times and have got a good meal each time. Arrives quick

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered food for delivery at 8pm.After waiting 1hour for delivery, only live 5 mins drive away, the order arrived, I was disappointed that my order was left short two egg fried rice, one of which was included with my sweet and sour chicken. When I rang to complain, it to the person about 5 minutes to find my order on system, wanted to give me credit for the next time I order !! What about my meal thats been left short of rice I said, she then said I can send you rice. At that point I just asked her to send driver back with refund for product not received. Which was fine but took another hour and another phone call to get that. Sorry, but after spending €40 the food was terrible and will never be ordering from here again.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We order from here maybe once every 6 weeks or so and the food is always beautiful and piping hot when it arrives. Much nicer than some of the takeaways in the area

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Decided to try it as it was new.
I like Asian / Chineese food.
I'm not a big fan of Mass produced Chain food.
Ordered by phone but food was luke warm when it arrived and I live about 4 minutes drive if even that.
Found food just okay.
Nothing special , nothing memorial about the experience. Found food slightly greecey ie sauce and bland .
Don't think I'd be interested in this again.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Eat from here on a regular basis. Food is always nice and fresh. Good selection of dishes and staff friendly. Only downside is chefs should pay attention to what's ordered. On two occasions I asked for no onions in dishes which I got .