Agriturismo NonnoTobia
Rabbit(Agerola)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
US$83
Hotel Alfonso a Mare(Praiano)(Great Value!)
US$177
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Gentile(Agerola)
Priceline
Hotel Bacco(Furore)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnonno tobiaother guestsbig tableown gardenitalian hospitalitystayed for nightspath of the godsmariagrandmotheragriturismoregioncookingmountainspositanoaccommodationfeasthostess
Reviewed 3 May 2015

We enjoyed our one night stay at Nonno Tobia's after a long hike from Ravello. Maria greeted us warmly and was most gracious throughout our visit. She was very accommodating and gave us fruit to snack on before dinner. The highlight was dinner - food was excellent - but the conversation with other guests was most enjoyable. We chatted with people from Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, and France. Room was nice, though small. Very Comfortable bed. Wonderful view from the balcony. Breakfast was plentiful. Would most definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2015

My wife, almost 2 yeat old daughter and I stayed 2 nights in here.
The atmosphere was great. We really enjoyed delicious dinner and conversations with other guests.
Furthermore, we enjoyed the cooking class. We can't speak Italian, but we could ask detail information from her friend who speaks English.
We want to stay here again if we can go Amalfi coast again.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2014

My wife and I stayed at Nonno Tobia for a few nights in the summer of 2014, and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. We stayed in the 'edora/ivy' room, and it was perfect for just the two of us. Maria went out of her way to make us feel both comfortable and welcome. We enjoyed eating dinner with them each night. It was fabulous, homemade food offered with pride and wonderful local ingredients. Maria was kind enough to capably accommodate my specific food needs as well (celiac), which was a true blessing. Maria's son (who speaks very good English), was helpful in our planning and a joy to be around. We were able to do many hikes and visit various other towns/areas while during our stay. The house is beautiful, as are the grounds. This is a real household, in a real neighborhood, set far away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist towns located nearby. That being said, the bus stop is VERY close to the house. With a little planning, it was easy for us to catch an early bus to make it to other locations of interest in the area. I would definitely recommend Nonno Tobia to anyone who is interested in relaxing for a few days, in a real home, with real people, full of warmth and genuine spirit. Do not pass up the homemade fennel liquor if it is offered! Delicious! Grazie Mille!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2014

I'll add my excellent review to others. Maria is great. Wonderful visit. She is the hostess with the mostess. Great local food and lest I forget the homemade wine!!! Maria was able to help me out with a scheduling problem on a trip to Pompeii. The bus schedule is a little tricky so do your homework.

Room Tip: Dalia room is best with wrap around balcony!!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimh1943
Reviewed 9 October 2014

My daughter and I stayed a week at Nonno Tobia in September. The best way to describe the experience is that it was like living with your favorite family members. Maria and Tobia were extremely inviting and helpful. Together they made our vacation an amazing one. Each morning they would help us to plan our transportation and site-seeing for the day and each evening they would provide a family atmosphere with delicious homemade food & wine, much more than any person could eat in one sitting. Also, the local people around the town and at the bus stop were very friendly and inviting. We could not have picked a better place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family