All reviewscakescomfortable bedthe buspublic transportationpath of the godsnice breakfastwhole familythe ownercoastvillageamalfidrive
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Looking down on Amalfi Bay as the sun sets from our little patio after a brilliant day exploring - paradise!
Very good room and bathroom, spotlessly clean and well furnished. The hosts family were delightful and incredibly helpful. The breakfast was extensive , with fresh fruit, homemade pastries and local bread, cheese and ham.
The village is great with everything you need. Prosecco, Ice Cream and Pizza, what else do you need.
Buses are regular from the square and are brilliant to get down to Amalfi. Driving is hair-raising but fun, however parking in all the resorts is an issue so use the buses and the ferries to explore the whole coast.
For me, the people of the region put the cherry on the top, there is a great culture, spirit and atmosphere. They embrace you as a wanted visitor , they want to help, they take an interest , which is very refreshing.
Dont hesitate.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

While the drive was interesting and long, the destination was worth it. It's beautiful and grounds are well-kept. My daughter and I could have walked around outside for hours, but then she showed us our room and we were even more impressed. How cute! And clean! There was a cool porch from our room that had direct access to the rest of the property. The views were breathtaking. I'd love to come back and stay a few days. The area is charming. We felt very safe. The nearby restaurant had great food and atmosphere. My only regret is that I didn't stay longer.

Warning about GPS - ours took us down really, really narrow streets (seemed more like a drive for golf cart). When I return I will try to get printed out directions with input from the owners.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank wakmills67
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

From the moment I arrived, I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome.
I was greeted with a warm and friendly welcome in the village of San Lazzaro and shown to B&B MiraMare (less than 4 mins walk from the B&B to the main bus stop of San Lazzaro).
The farm house is situated on THE most picturesque tip of the mountain, overlooking ocean, rugged mountainous views and the best sunrises imaginable.
Breakfast became a highlight each day, being greeted each morning with homemade authentic bruschetta, strong Italian coffee & pastries from the local patisserie in the village.
Every member of the family made me feel at home and relaxed, and full of tips of how to get around and tips of what to do.
Definitely walk the Valle Delle Ferriere, this beautiful path leads you from the B&B all the way to Amalfi, via nature reserves, waterfalls, woodland & streams. Walk time is approx 4 hours (depending on your tour guide!!)

The rooms are authentic & simple. Beds are large & very comfortable, and everywhere is immaculately clean.

If you want a break from it all, with breath taking views and lots of authentic Italian charm, then you MUST stay here.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I didn't know what to expect, since I had many unpleasant surprises staying in B&B in different places. This stay was perfect ! Quaint and inviting ambiance, CLEAN room and linens, very nice durable furniture, even small private patio with table and chairs. Simply put perfect. Agerola is a lovely place, not overwhelmed by tourists, which is a big plus. Breathtaking views, authentic Italy as I imagined.
Breakfast was simple and delicious. Lovely host. Views, views, views everywhere. Thank you.

Room Tip: Unbeatable value!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Had an absolutely lovely time at this b&b. The family that run this are the most friendly, considerate people you will ever meet. So glad I chose this place rather than stay in a very touristy Positano/Amalfi. The owners of the B&B helped when our bag with missing passport was lost. Wouldn't of had that level of service at a normal hotel. They even gave us a lift to 'The path of Gods' for our trek to Positano in the daytime. Just incredibly helpful and thoughtful. The breakfast, freshly made, plenty of options. While you are enjoying your breakfast, you have an incredible view of Amalfi below.

I want to go back!