“The best pizza in the galaxy”
Review of Terra Del Fuoco l - CLOSED

Terra Del Fuoco l
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Quatro staggioni con mille strelli. Frindly people, affordfable and ... Well.. Eat here because it is for sure one if not the best pizza in the island

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The food is excellent and the staff is very professional. The staff makes excellent recommandations and there is a bonus at the end of the meal.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Normal food, good service, amazing seeview. Its not easy find open restaurant at siesta time this area, but Del Fuco

Reviewed 24 June 2016

There were 14 of us staying in a villa next door. Our first group meal was a mixed experience, most enjoying the food and some having issues. The main problem was not with the food, but with the 'service'. There were English and Irish in our party and the boss and waiters insisted on talking to us in German. We had an Italian speaker among us and still the waiters spoke to us in German. I don't drink wine and the waiter turned my glass back over after I had turned it over to denote I didn't want wine and said "Go on, try some." The service was so annoying my partner and I refused to eat there again during the holiday. Please see my other review for how restaurants on Ischia should treat their Customers.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

One of the Best experience in a restaurant during our stay in Italy June 2016. Simple delicious three course meal with the wine flowing freely at a fixed price of £11 Singing and music. It was a stop off on a coach trip to Mortello Gardens (Fantastic) We will come back and stay on this Island sometime as it appears to be much better value for money. At the other extreme we had a lovely food experience in Sorrentto at the L Antica Trattoria £62 (But at nearly 6 x the cost)