“Lovely restaurant and bar ”
Review of Il Galeone

Il Galeone
Ranked #36 of 108 Restaurants in Forio
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat and enjoy the beautiful sunset very friendly staff and very family oriented worth a visit

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We have been in Ischia for 1 week, and we loved the beautiful Island! It is non pretentious, honest, friendly,great value and stunning on the eye. I would say Il Galeone for me summed up our experience of the island the best. Beautiful views, great service, an honest, family feel, simple food cooked very well, and inexpensive. We look forward to coming back to the island already and most definitely Il Galeone!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Exquisite family restaurant on the ocean. Everything was super fresh, gourmet quality. Genuine sense of caring, warmth and hospitality plus extensive wine knowledge. I was alone, quietly celebrating my birthday & they made me feel so welcome and comfortable: one of the best meals of my life! Added bonus, the view during the day and sunset is spectacular (no extra charge). TOURIST TIP: same bus stop as Poseidon's Garden or 1 town away from Sorgeto hotsprings in Panza.

Grazie per la tua ospitalità, Maria Rosa, Elena, Michela and family. You made my day extra~extra special. Wishing you all the best !!♡

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

You find here: wonderful beach, food and people! If you want to spend your vacation in the most beautiful, friendly and lovely place, you are welcome to Il Galeone.
Thanks a lot to Michela, Simone, Elena, Antonio, Maria, Giulia, Luca, Francesco and everybody who makes our vacations so wonderful!!!
Viktoria and Anna. St.-Petersburg, Russia.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing place, lovely location, view to die for, lovely family run business, best food, excellent service, decent hospitable and lovely family. Loved it ❤️