Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2020

Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa is fantastic! We have been visiting this property for years and it truly feels like coming "home!" The staff is incredibly welcoming and accommodating! I can not say enough about this fabulous hotel! From the front desk to the restaurant to the spa and to the room service - all perfection! Grazie Mille, Rita & Carlo

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

Terme Manzi is one of the best thermal spa hotels I’ve stayed in Italy. The staff and services were fantastic. Comfortable room, clean and pleasant.
The spa was gorgeous with a thermal indoor pool. I highly recommend the thermal mud therapies and resonance message.

The rooftop pool was optimum, spent most of my time soaking up sun with astonishing views of the island.

The restaurant on the rooftop was another plus, really good food and exceptional desert. This hotel never ceases to amaze me each time I visit. Thank you very much for making my stay unforgettable.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2020

This is definitely one of my favourite hotels that I have stayed in, if not the best. From the day we arrived to the day we left we were treated so well by all the staff. They were all very helpful and attentive. The hotel itself is beautiful, the rooms are lovely, spacious and clean. The rooftop pool and restaurant has incredible views of the mountains. The food we ate at the restaurant for lunch was always delicious! I would recommend this hotel to everyone and hope to be able to come back one day. Thank you so much for making our holiday so enjoyable! X

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Terme Manzi Hotel, Altro at Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Dear LeilaF1989,

We would like to thank you for this review and for the title you gave it.
We are pleased to know your stay at Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa is one of your favorite and you enjoyed the food, the roof and the view.
At the same time, we would like to thank you for recommending us and for the complimenting all the staff.

I really thank you again and hope to welcome you again at Terme Manzi.
With kindest regards

Reviewed 7 November 2019

This Relais & Chateau on Ischia Island was superb. Upon arrival we were treated royally. The staff members were so gracious. Specifically Electra, a waitress and Victorrio, the restaurant manager. Barbara, my masseuse, was excellent and extremely nice.

We loved the terrace restaurant which was more informal w great views. I couldn’t get over the fact that at lunch on the terrace the waitress asked me if I would prefer having the same dessert I had the night before!!! I was shocked that she would know even though I did not see her there for that dinner.

The property is like a palace. The furnishings exquisite. We swam in the heated thermal springs indoor pool which was beautifully tilled throughout. The outdoor pool was also beautiful but we didn’t have time to get there. We stayed at the hotel for 2 days without leaving it. So relaxing and beautiful.

Room tip: We were in a corner room with 2 terraces.
Date of stay: October 2019
VFortuna, Marketing Strategist at Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2020

Dear Europeaddict,
every guest is very important for us, so we are very glad to read you were treated royally and your stay was relaxing and beautiful, from beginning to end.
We'll give your congratulations, above all, to our Elettra, Vittorio and Barbara. Hope to see you again soon and for a longer stay ;)

Warm regards.

Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Had lovely 5 days at Termi Manzi again. The staff ,service and rooms are excellent. Love the spa and really enjoyed my massages. The beds are very comfortable. Breakfast is delicious. The attention to service and details are clearly evident from all staff including Anna and Madam Ippolito. It would be nice to extend the shuttle service hours during the week as well. Really hope to return next year!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan C

Dear bccToronto_Canada,
we are glad you really appreciated your stay at our hotel and all our services.
We really hope to see you again too.
Warm regards.