“Great beach ”

Ranked #2 of 31 Nightlife in Jesolo
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This is a fabulous beach many km long sided by hotels, bars etc. Lovely sand and loads of sun beds provided by each hotel along the stretch. We had some lovely walks along it and there are plenty of great places to eat and drink . Water is shallow quite a way out and there are lifeguards placed along the stretch. A guy with a pull along drinks truck is s welcome sight during the day.

All reviews
"great beach"
"lucky lucky men"
in 5 reviews
"beach sellers"
in 3 reviews
"places to eat and drink"
"every morning"
"holiday"
in 6 reviews
"wares"

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Good location, while I'm enjoy the food and drink I enjoy the beautiful beach too and the music was so awesome just so match with the beach party.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We have visit it one night in our holiday. It was saturday. Many guest. Drinks served fast. Drink for cca 7Eur. Music was good. Place to dance was also.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Late booking for this holiday & was actually the last week of their 'season' thankfully. I say thankfully because personally I hate being on a beach full of people which in 'normal' season this would be. Row upon row of sunbeds, these were very comfortable, our hotel had their own stretch of sunbeds. I don't know how these are usually managed, but as the beach was almost empty there was never a problem finding one for the day. Gorgeous sandy beach, beautiful clean clear warm sea. We were warned that there were jellyfish and we did see a few large ones, so do be vigilant. The only thing that I didn't like was the constant stream of 'sellers' stopping by asking you to look & buy, I guess I have been lucky in my other holiday destinations not to come across this ? It's very family friendly with children's play areas dotted along the way. Also beach cafes at points all along the beach for snacks & drinks at reasonable prices. I would go back again at end of season.

1  Thank sOngbird55