“Fantastic lunch”

Ranked #15 of 26 Restaurants in Ponta Do Sol
Price range: US$6 - US$99
Cuisines: Gastropub
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Delicious, fresh food. Definitely one of the best places to eat out in Madeira. We had seafood and it was outstanding.
Friendly and welcoming staff. Enjoyed our time here. Plus amazing location and great to sit out in the sun.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Nice food, I keep coming every Sunday but sometimes I'm back during week days, the food is well prepared , this us the really tasty

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. The food was very good, fresh and tasty. Definitely worth a visit. Prices are slightly more than other restaurants but it was good. There is parking just along the road.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

A lot of restaurants in Madeira sell seafood and we love seafood so went to quite a few!. What made this restaurant stand out was its quality of food and size of portions; the fact that they gave us a free octopus appetizer without trying to charge and the reasonable prices.

we had several tapas dishes (called portions) on both nights including octopus, limpets, mussels, fish stew and patas bravas and we were more than full. The service was friendly and not too pushy or overbearing either!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

I had lunch on the terrace. No tablecloth, poor service. Grilled chicken with veggies was of very poor quality and taste. A crap loud music on the radio was extremely unpleasant. The price of 15 euros exceeded by far the maximum 8 euros I have paid in several local restaurants around the island during my 2 month stay. For what you get, I think it was a lot, on the basis of the local prices. I would certainly not recommend.