US$139
US$124
US$151
US$125
  • Pool
All reviewscomplimentary breakfaststay there againroom was cleanfitness centerbusiness tripindoor poolconvenient locationthe hotel staffnice stayfront desk staffvirginia beachnavyhomecomingdominionmicrowavehallway
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Service was good but the facility itself is not. You can tell this is a hotel that Hampton bought and tried to convert. If you are looking for a restful night of sleep where you don't hear every word your neighbor is saying, this is not the hotel for you.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank chriscZ7245WJ
HotelManagement8501, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Please contact me personally for any upcoming reservations and I will make sure that your guest room allows you to get a great night's sleep. Thanks again for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. As our valued guest, the feedback you provide is critical to the hotel and enables our staff to make continuous improvements to the facility to better assist yourself and all future guests during their stay. We value your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Carollène Santos
Guest Services Supervisor

8501 Hampton Blvd
Norfolk, VA 23505
 +1 757 489 1000    Office
+1 757 489 4509     Fax
 Carollene.SantosMaldonado@Hilton.com

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The Hampton Inn in Norfolk VA is excellent--the rooms were clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff are efficient, pleasant, and willing to help in any way. Swimming pool and fitness center, also breakfast are what we look for in a place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashlyn P, Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Hampton by Hilton, Norfolk Naval Base. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Norfolk area.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I travel and stay here to visit my son. The rooms, breakfast, staff and quality are excellent. I had the misfortune of staying at a near by hotel because I did not pre plan on a previous trip. I will NEVER do that again. Hampton Inn is the much preferred hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 December 2017

For Christmas Eve, I stayed at The Hampton Inn near Naval Base Norfolk. It was quiet and very clean. The complimentary breakfast was great with a variety of options. The value for the location seemed exceptionally reasonable. And what's more, the hotel was located within minutes to I64 and the locations that I intended to visit. My main purpose for being in the area was to visit family, and this location made my stay convenient and worth while! I definitely plan to stay again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

My stay at the Hampton Inn-Naval Base was wonderful. The front desk greeted me with top notch service. I couldn't have been more pleased. I received great service all around. I will definitely stay there again. I enjoyed breakfast. My family enjoyed the fitness center and the pool.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashlyn P, Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Hampton by Hilton, Norfolk Naval Base. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us and always love to hear great things about our team. We take pride in our Hamptonality. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again during your next adventure to the Norfolk area.

Happy Holidays,