Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$71
Hotels.comUS$71
PricelineUS$71
eDreamsUS$71
Agoda.comUS$71
TravelocityUS$71
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2020

We stayed here for 2 nights last week. As the Manager told us, it's not the Marriott. We saw a few bugs, but after all you're at the beach. There was no evidence of bed bugs. We asked for cleaner sheets the first night, and a maid came to put them on. We needed additional TP, There was no maid service after our first night, so we had to make up the bed ourselves. It was noisy during the night outside both nights. It took almost 3 minutes to get hot water in the shower. They do not offer shampoo, but they did provide a couple of soaps. On a more positive note, you have to consider that the great pricing does not offer much amenities. It's oceanfront, but you must look out your side window to see the ocean. The Manager was accommodating. The motel is very well lighted outside, so we did not fear car damage especially since we parked right in front of our room. We were able to get a King bed for the price. There surrounding area looked pretty nice, and there's must more expensive motels nearby.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 3 July 2020

not the worst I've stayed at but certainly not the best , gave us towels but no cleaning and rooms were supposed to be newly renovated were not very good . Seemed to be a lot of monthly renters and looked like a pool had been covered in . Junky parking lot , didn't look nothing like the pictures on site . We had one small trash can for the whole room which I paid for a bigger room don't know that I actually had one and no table hard to eat with nothing to sit your food on

Room tip: on the beach but not kept up well and manager pulls scams on customers
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Had I read the reviews before I booked the room, I WOULD NOT HAVE STAYED HERE. IT IS a Total mess. I agree with all of the other comments. To make matters worst, when I spoke to who I thought was the manager about the bugs in the room, he claimed there weren't any bugs just roaches. Not sure the difference is amoung pest. Cracked bathtub, bad smell, holes in walls, heater not working, etc., etc. The manager did ask me if I wanted to change rooms, I declined for fear going to another room with the same problems. I couldn't even spend the next night in the room and stayed with a friend. What a waste of money, although the manager offered to give me a refund on the second night, such a waste of time and money. I will make sure that everyone I know does not stay at this hotel.

Room tip: go some where else
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2019

Was on our 43rd anniversary, was very disappointed. Smelled strong of stail cigarettes. Bed uncomfortable. No blanket , flat pillow. Floor has soft sinking spots near air conditioner. Only one lamp works. Dirty, stained up bathroom. Black electrical tape over holes in the wall. Needs paint job. Don't stay here, waste if 60 dollars. No place to hang clothes, no plastic bag protectors for ice container. Can throw a cat under the door. I hope we get out without taking bugs home with us.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2019

There was mold on the shower curtain, something brown smeared in the freezer, an electrical outlet hanging out of the wall, the air conditioner leaked leaving so much water it splashed up when you walked through it, there were cockroaches, it looked like the door was kicked in at some point, and there was a strong smell of marijuana. Total dump, do NOT stay here!

Date of stay: July 2019