Free cancellation until 29/07
US$124
US$162
US$134
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The room was better than I expected. The price was good other than all the taxes you get hit with, not only is there state tax (which is ridiculously high) but there is also a city tax. The room was quite clean except for a few things (like a long lost sock) that was found under the bed. My husband wished it would have been closer to the beach but I thought it was just fine because the ones closer to the beach seemed rather seedy. My only real complaint about this hotel was that there were no toilet lids on the toilets. Right after arriving late at night and taking a shower I was saying how I didn't like that there was nod lid on the toilet because it was just waiting for something to fall in there, my husband went to take a shower and dropped his entire bag of toiletries in the toilet. After this I took the tray that was sitting on the counter with the ice bucket and plastic cups on it and covered the toilet with it as a make-shift lid. Other than the toilet hazard this room was very nice and very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Econo Lodge Little Creek over night on the way to our vacation. It was a complete bargain. The rooms were up-to-date, clean, and spacious. The staff is also really accommodating and friendly.

In the morning a small continental breakfast was offered, as part of the room charge, which was nice. Included were coffee, juices, milk, cereal, bagels, muffins, and such.

The hotel is close to Joint Base Little Creek, so it seems quite military friendly and would be a good place for visitors to stay. It is also just a few miles from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel and is a short drive from Virginia Beach.

My only complaint is the wifi. It was woefully under-powered and spotty. Like I said, we only stayed over night, so my kids just had to deal.

A great price, location, and offerings make this an awesome value in the Norfolk area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This is a no frills low budget hotel. Great location only 2 miles from Norfolk International airport. A bit of noise outside at night from other guest and with being an outdoor access hotel made it feel a bit unsafe but overall clean hotel and comfortable bed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed 11 August 2016

When we arrived and saw what was across the street we were a little concerned as you can tell by the other reviews. We walked in and decided not to stay. We did talk to the person at the desk and they said we would have to talk to the manager for a refund. They marked as an early checkout and then still billed us for the whole stay.

Room Tip: Keep looking this is not the place for you.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank telli0tt
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Was a little nervous at first due to some of the reviews but was pleasantly surprised when we walked into our room. It was clean with no nasty smells. The king bed was very comfortable and not squeaky, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely stay here again when we come to visit our son who is in the Navy.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family