Best Western Plus Holiday Sands Inn & Suites
HIExpress.com
US$125
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsocean viewchesapeake baybeach accesssmall kitchenfull kitchenclean roomsfamily vacationwould stay here againva beachthe breakfast areafree breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat roomone night staynice staynorfolk areabalcony
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I really enjoyed this hotel. (I booked through a 3rd party and my main concern was to be in the airport area during my stay) Upon my arrival I was a a little grumpy from a 6 hour drive. The Hotel receptionist that signed me in was extremely polite plus she signed me up for their rewards program. I was not expecting a full kitchen, an additional bedroom, sleep sofa nor an Ocean View!!!!! I was soo excited and relaxed at the same time...After Christmas with my family ..I stole the final night for myself to relax at the hotel and enjoy the Ocean view...Best vacation ever... Breakfast was great tooo..Bacon or sausage..eggs..home made waffles..fruit..cereal hot or cold..& soooo much more Thank you for your Hospitality!!!!!!

2  Thank Rosalyn B
Joe D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Holiday Sands Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

It was great to hear that you enjoyed yourself while staying with us over the holidays. It is also nice to hear you snuck in a little time just for yourself to unwind after all the hustle and bustle the holiday season can bring.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

The staff was very Polite and Professional. The check-in and and check-out was quick and easy. The Maid service was efficient and accommodating. The Ladies in the Breakfast Room kept the dining area clean, organized and well stocked with fresh breakfast items. Overall, a most pleasant 5 day stay.

1  Thank H4840EUcharless

Thanks for the kind words, I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay and that my team took such great care of you. I hope that next time you are visiting our area, that you stay with us again...we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Private balcony on 5th floor, so I opened the door so I could hear the waves as I drifted off to sleep! I would have gone down to the beach, but it was pretty cold that night. Breakfast was good - waffles, eggs, cereal, bagels, juice...

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It is awesome to hear that you had a great stay. You definitely need to plan a trip down to the area when it is warmer so you can not only enjoy the view and sounds of the bay from the balcony, but also get a chance to get your feet sandy with a walk on the beach. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

We visit this Best Western at least once a year, some years twice. Very close to beaches, bases, and all types of food. Access to and from interstate highway is very easy. The breakfast here is also very tasty and filling. Highly Recommend this Best Western.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rodney, thank you for once again choosing us as your place to stay while in the area. We are currently working on several exciting changes, so hopefully next time you are here you will be WOWed by what we have in store.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I have been going hear for 30 years first visit was with my wife and kids when they were infants now there grown and have there own now me and my wife travel now with our dogs lots of memories hear for us but since we only travel with our 2 dogs now they say there pet friendly but they can only go out to the bath room and that's it they are not allowed anywhere else on the property I don't consider this place pet friendly at all so if your traveling with pets don't stay hear .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank C8418DFandrewg

Thank you for writing, and I am glad to here that you have enjoyed coming here for quite a while. While we are a dog friendly hotel, and we love to see our guests with their furry travel companions, we do have some places such as our breakfast room and direct pool area where health codes prevent pets from accessing. Also area such as the beach which has time restraints are regulated by the city and not by us. We do ask that in other area dogs remain on a leash, and be mindful of guests who may have a fear of dogs, so that all of our guests, pet owners and non pet owners can enjoy their stay.