“Outdoor patio dinner”

Sat, 19/06
20:00
Ranked #4 of 790 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: At Grain, we're elevating the beer garden concept, all the way to the roof of the Hilton Norfolk The Main to be exact. With one of the best selections of craft beer in Norfolk, this rooftop lounge brings the indoors out and the outdoors in with an open air patio and fire pit set against spectacular views of the Elizabeth River. Play a game of lawn chess in the patio's backyard garden vibe or rack-up a game in the upscale billiards room, Grain is your destination to relax and unwind.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Addie was our server and she was amazing! She was very attentive and had a great attitude. We ordered the cavalier burger and salmon and they were cooked perfectly. Will be coming back again!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (652)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Addie was a really great waitress, she was very attentive. I had the salmon and it was really good..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Taren provided exemplary service! I appreciate her greatly for turning my day around, I went from having a terrible day to having a great one! Continue to hire people like her at Grain.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

She provided EVERYTHING we needed! Also took some Pictures for me! I will definitely look forward to her being my waitress again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here a few weeks ago and I had a great experience. the drinks were super good, great selection of beers and great service. my waitress was Addie and she brought everything timely and had nice convo even though she had several other tables. Come to grain for good service, drinks, and food! request addie for your server!