“Best Bagels, Yummy Breakfast”

Yorgo's Bageldashery
Ranked #50 of 733 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The bagels are fresh and light, and I almost collapsed with mouth joy to be able to order an Everything Bagel with vegan cream cheese, vegan sausage, and "egg"." There were even some kind of hash browns or home fries on it! I dare you to try to eat two although it was so good, I tried. There were lots of other things, but I was too distracted and satisfied to notice (well, I saw they had all kinds of wraps). Highly recommended, and open early in the morning.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

A staple in the Ghent section of Norfolk...we love the bagels, the vegan wraps, etc. Service is always top notch. Always crowded on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Get the vegan chicken salad and you will think you are eating real chicken salad but you are not! Everything there is fantastic.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This place has vegan breakfast & lunch items galore! We tried the Peterman wrap, the vegan bacon, egg and cheese on an everything bagel, and a vegan Buffalo chicken sandwich and loved all of them. Seriously, so many great vegan options for a place that isn't even vegetarian. We also took a half dozen bagels with us. Don't overlook the vegan baked goods while there. That cookie was excellent.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I cannot believe I did not check out this place sooner. I have been here a few times in the past couple months. I have gotten the pulled BBQ twice, a vegan breakfast burrito once, and have bought vegan chicken salad, vegan egg salad, and vegan pastries during many visits here. Love the vegan pulled BBQ. Vegans and vegetarians must check out this place for great breakfast, brunch, and lunch options. Only issue I have is wish they stayed open later. They close at 3 PM. I do recommend checking this place out though.Not only are there plenty of vegan options they also have omni options too.