“GREAT FOR BREAKFAST OR LUNCH”

Yorgo's Bageldashery
Ranked #30 of 803 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here twice during my trip to Norfolk - once for breakfast and once for lunch. Excellent both times. Had the everything bagel with lox and accoutrements for breakfast and the So Cal for lunch. Delicious. One from our group was a vegetarian who had the BLT with tempeh which was also delicious. Usually you can only find bagels and food this good in New York City, but I have to say I was impressed with the quality at Yorgo's. Thank you!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The bagels are fresh and light, and I almost collapsed with mouth joy to be able to order an Everything Bagel with vegan cream cheese, vegan sausage, and "egg"." There were even some kind of hash browns or home fries on it! I dare you to try to eat two although it was so good, I tried. There were lots of other things, but I was too distracted and satisfied to notice (well, I saw they had all kinds of wraps). Highly recommended, and open early in the morning.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

A staple in the Ghent section of Norfolk...we love the bagels, the vegan wraps, etc. Service is always top notch. Always crowded on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Get the vegan chicken salad and you will think you are eating real chicken salad but you are not! Everything there is fantastic.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This place has vegan breakfast & lunch items galore! We tried the Peterman wrap, the vegan bacon, egg and cheese on an everything bagel, and a vegan Buffalo chicken sandwich and loved all of them. Seriously, so many great vegan options for a place that isn't even vegetarian. We also took a half dozen bagels with us. Don't overlook the vegan baked goods while there. That cookie was excellent.