US$117
US$106
Hotel Black Tulip(Vila Nova de Gaia)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Porto Gaia(Vila Nova de Gaia)
US$121
US$82
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Cliphotel(Vila Nova de Gaia)
US$100
US$76
  • Bar/Lounge
Charm GuestHouse Douro(Vila Nova de Gaia)
US$77
US$75
296 Heritage Apartments(Vila Nova de Gaia)
US$127
Gaia Rooms(Vila Nova de Gaia)
US$43
Bridge It(Vila Nova de Gaia)
US$118
The Yeatman(Vila Nova de Gaia)
US$472
US$437
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsone night staynice staysmall roomthe riverstayed for nightsvisiting portoroom was cleangaiaaccoreurosleepshowerinternetcitymicrowave
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

What you'd expect from a budget hotel. Small room with shower and basin, toilet separate right next to the entrance of the room. The bed was comfortable enough to sleep in for a night. We didn't have breakfast in the morning so can't really comment on that. The internet had good speed, the tv channel selection was good too. It cost 47 euros for a night (July 2017) breakfast would cost an extra 3.60 euros per person. It's close enough to downtown Porto (about 15 minutes) so staying here and driving to the city will cost you less.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 17 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind coments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Budget Porto Gaia. I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

1 or 2 nights... u do not want to stay complete week like I did
Breakfast highly limited choice 1 fresh fruit... soft bread when it should be hard thanks to unfreezing coffee​ UNDRINKABLE
Room shower in the room no space to leave toilet article shower good space inside except that if someone flush the toilets or use sink in other bedroom you burn or u freeze. Towels like big kitchen towel _ not thick not smooth. Sink exactly opposite to the windows giving on other hotel meaning unless u do not care anyone see u nude u cannot dry or get out shower and station there... and finally the bed. After 4 nights I have a broken back..
And icing on the cake even if u re gold guest for Accor hotels u are not entitled to ANY special treatment.
My advice ok for short touristic visit if u need a bed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pascale R
Management response:Responded 14 July 2017

Gear Mr. Pascale,

Thank you for your comments and I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your stay in Hotel Ibis Budget Porto Gaia .Our goal is to get your satisfaction in our services. In order to get that, I'll all the measures in order to improve our services.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We had a nice stay with our dog in this hotel. Our car was overnight on the parking lot and was safe as well. We only stayed for one night, but the hotel was close enough for us to go out (by car) to the city center, have a walk through the old town and dine near the water front. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Management response:Responded 27 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Very convenient. Small room. Perfect for a one night stay and you just need the room to the basics. If you're 2 it will most definitely be too small for more than one night.
Breakfast wasn't all that, but decent...
All in all, it was a good experience.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 26 May 2017

Dear Mr. Zuiver,

Thank you for your coments and for taking time to write a review about your stay in hotel Íbis Budget Porto Gaia. We treat all of our comments seriously and will be dealt with accordingly. Our goal is to improve our services in order to get your satisfaction.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Stayed for 5 nights. Shared a twin room not much storage space for clothes or suitcases. Room was either too hot or too cold. The 1st day of had to ask for it to be cleaned the last but 1 day the room was not cleaned at all

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends