A weeks holiday with my wife and 2 year old along with the in laws. Very smart hotel with nice facilities. The apartment was extremely spacious and well furnished and kept.
The pools are great although very cold and one of the childrens pool was obviously currently out of use on the back pool area as it was extremely low water level and dirty - but no signs explaining this, that said there was plenty of other pool space for it to make no difference.
I would say that it is aimed more at the mature audence with the entertainment and the fact that it is more in the middle of nowhere, being that everthing is at least a 15 minute bus or train ride away, nothing in walking distance - no that this is much of a hardship.
Would happily revisit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Amigos Beach Club is undoubtedly one of the best equipped resorts in the region and promises the perfect family vacation. Almost an Andalusian village in itself, Los Amigos combines beautiful accommodations with a range of facilities including stylish indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with restaurant and even its own bowling green. With attractive landscaped gardens, you might consider never leaving the resort, however, there is much to see in the surrounding area; the colorful seaside market town of Fuengirola, affluent Puerto Banus and the cobbled streets of Mijas are just some of the delights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Amigos Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Amigos Beach Club Hotel Mijas
- Los Amigos Beach Hotel
- Los Amigos Beach Club Mijas, Costa Del Sol, Spain