All reviewsjohn peachmijas mountainsprawns pil pilrecommend this hotelsmall hotela bit tiredhotel is excellentrelaxing holidayreception staffthe costa del solweddingfloristspaincoursesfuengiroladiegocleaners
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I've just arrived back from our 14th annual visit to Hotel Tamisa Golf in Mijas, Costa Del Sol and if you're looking for a golfing break in the sun with simply no hassles - this is the place for you!!

The reasonable package we pay for includes being picked up from & dropped off at Malaga airport, all our golf on the adjacent (& close by) golf courses including buggies, their advice on everything from standard of golf courses to local restaurants and we have included a presentation dinner. I get the impression nothing is too much trouble.

I simply book a flight - let them know, take my clubs and play golf on fantastic courses in the sun..........simple (s)...!!

Room Tip: There are a few suites if you need more than the standard room - but every time I've been there, my room has overlooked the pool with fantastic views of the golf course and mountains....
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank PhillipWakefield
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed for 7 days the culmination being the wedding of our son. The wedding in the grounds of the hotel was spectacular. The view from the terrace, where we ate every day, with the outdoor pool in the foreground, the golf course in close proximity and the hills beyond, was a daily delight. The food we ate in the hotel was good/excellent. We stayed in a suite which was clean and comfortable with an excellent television. We would have liked tea brewing facilities. The staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. We used a taxi to visit nearby resorts and villages. The hotel has a minibus for local transportation particularly for golfers. With two excellent courses on the doorstep and four others close by, this is an area worth trying for golf breaks. For a relaxing holiday this hotel is recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Me and my boyfriend visited here a week ago and loved it! We found it very relaxing, food was spot on. Lovely view, we found the breakfasts was good aswell. Its just out of the way for local bars and resturants, pool area was lovely very quiet and hotel was very clean.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank lauranicks
Reviewed 22 July 2014

what a lovely hotel all the staff were wonderful very caring. Carlos was very helpful cannot fault him or the other receptionists. Antonio was great also all the other waiters. I will go back soon.

Christina

Room Tip: I stayed in 108 very quiet but all the rooms are quiet. The last night in the hotel had a 70's night it was great good fun and everybody mixed.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank barcelona504150
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Fantastic, what a great place to be. The hotel, and staff are wonderfull. The hotel ticks all the boxes for me. Location people and the general feel good factor. I wluld recomend this hotel whole hartedly. Fantastic, five stars.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends