“Fabulous as always”

La Parrilla De Pepe
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Coin
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This is a fabulous place. Great food, service, atmosphere, welcome. Always excellent. Deserts to die for .

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

You can always depend on De Pepe for great food and service. The food was fabulous and the prices are great as well. We love this place

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We had been to Pepe's when he was in Miralmonte, the new restaurant is nice and spacious. The menu was varied and the food was lovely steaks great, kids had burgers which were very nice also. My only criticism would be that I got skewers and there had been a bit of chicken not cooked through properly I had a bit of a cramping tummy for a couple of days after which was disappointing. Other than that its a great place to eat next time I would ask for well done chicken.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

La Parrilla de Pepe is a superb family run restaurant I have eaten in many times. I was allowed to view and choose the steak I wanted. Today I opted for a wonderful Veal steak one inch thick cooked to perfection over charcoal. A great venue to experience Spanish cuisine and hospitality.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Had a fantastic steak here, medium rare, accompanied with broccoli, plain but perfect! Both the grilled and pil pil prawn starters were excellent as was the grilled chicken. We were served by Julieta who was really interesting and made us feel very welcome. A perfect place to eat in Coin!