“Wonderful ”

Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Cala Millor
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Elegant restaurant and good atmosphere with exclusive products. The quality of our products and services, accessible to ALL PUBLIC is our identity.
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I spent ages looking through trip advisor for a good friendly restaurant for our last night on holiday finally decided on Le Chiacchiere was not disappointed it was amazing!!
Everything is homemade
We were given a very warm welcome and had mixed salad with Parma ham who knew salad could be so delicious
The little rolls with garlic were mouth watering
My sons both had pizza and both boys said it was worth the long walk
from our hotel lol
My husband and I both had Lasagne it was so delicious
We then had the homemade sweets my husband had apple pie & cream he is still talking about how excellent it was lol
I had a delicious soft cheese & berries so yummy
My boys both had an Oreo cream concoction they both loved it
I had two gigantic glasses of vodka & coke which were really good
Our lovely host then offered us shots which my husband & son had I was about to explode at this point lol
The price was very reasonable
Lovely last meal in fact the best we have ever had .
So top tip visit this lovely restaurant you will love it .

2  Thank Lynndeelu

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We had a dinner here and were impressed with the traditional Italian food and the friendly service. The location may not attract too many tourists but its worth a visit. Tip: try the chef's specials. Prices very reasonable.

1  Thank Gerry062
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this gem this evening with my girlfriend and based on all the reviews on TripAdvisor; our experience was great! Lovely food, the host (owner) was so friendly. The courses were made with lots of love and you could taste it! Do not leave Mallorca without paying a visit to this restaurant!

1  Thank Jerry_S1991
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful hosts, delicious food. Slightly on the dear side, but you get what you pay for. Can't wait to go back

1  Thank Barry97
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Best restaurant we visited whilst on holiday. A bit difficult to find but if you turn off the promenade at Per Tots and walk up the road, cross first road then carry on and next junction you will see the green wall of Chiacchiere. Every thing here is homemade from pasta to bread to desserts to mains. Treat yourself you won't be disappointed. We had 1st visit Spaghetti Bolognase Very tasty, Huge portion! Duck in pepper sauce delicious, Tiramasu best ever and chocolate and coconut tarte (cake to us Brits) Yum! 2nd visit Chicken curry not hot but very tasty, chicken with mushroom sauce also very tasty, lemon sorbet in Vodka! strong and delicious and stracciatella torte (cake) divine. Very reasonable prices too! Service very friendly, will explain any of the items you don't know excellent English spoken, on the second visit did have to wait a short while but well worth it and as they were busy obviously other people think so too! Don't miss out.

3  Thank chicoohla