loved this hotel ... got here late and was given not a great room but was ok ... asked for a room change with a sea view and after a couple of days got it , hotel staff was very friendly and made no qualms after asking for another room .. food was spot on and was varied every day .. and only spitting distance from the beach. wouldn't hesitate going back to this hotel again ... big thumbs up from me .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Voramar is located in Cala Millor Bay, right on the beach front of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel has 65 rooms, the majority of which are ocean-facing and have balcony. The rooms come standard with air-conditioning as well as heating, flat-screen TVs and a telephone. Hotel Voramar boasts a sauna, fitness centre, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath. There is also a tour booking facility as well as an airport shuttle and currency exchange. Guests can enjoy Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. The hotel features a restaurant where guests can enjoy a variety of meals, as well as a bar for a more informal dining experience. The white-sand beach is directly in front of the hotel. The hotel is close to a number of restaurants and shopping opportunities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Voramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voramar Hotel Cala Millor
- Hotel Voramar Cala Millor, Majorca