“Great food and big portions ”
Review of Tapas De Sa Caleta

Tapas De Sa Caleta
Ranked #31 of 126 Restaurants in Cala Millor
Price range: US$11 - US$32
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We specialise in fish,sea food ,meta,pizzas,childrens menú ,salads,And tapas
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Great location with a sea view. Great tasting tapas, looks expensive at first but then the portions are quite big, so 2 tapas per person is good enough! The service is good and I would recommend it.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Visited here twice on our recent holiday. Sat outside with table overlooking promenade and ocean view. Great to watch the world go by. We were looking for somewhere for a decent steak after a couple of bad experiences! What can I say the Entrecote was cooked to our liking and tasted divine. The first time we visited this restaurant I had the chicken and chorizo paella and although it was tasty had dried up a little in the pan. The garlic bread was very good thin and crispy!! The waiter service was very good and friendly, the service was efficient.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I'm in Caleta once again & as usual the food & service are excellent. Only a burger & chips today but beautifully presented & very tasty. I'm now just soaking up the sun & enjoying the relaxing atmosphere of the place. Give it a try.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This restaurant on the seafront is in a nice location. Its very popular so I would suggest booking.
There is a varied menu but we had the tapas. Portions were generous and by and large very tasty. Shame the waitress was grumpy which is why I knocked a spot off my review.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Just been to say caleta half of my order came first second half after about 20 minutes which is very annoying. My side order followed last after I had nearly finished my main if my son had not claimed them I would have sent hem back. Food however very good so just avoid busy times