Marins Playa(Cala Millor)
  • Restaurant
Apartamentos Alamos(Cala Millor)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Bed Urban Hostel(Cala Millor)
All reviewsstar hotelbreakfast and dinnerplenty of varietysandy beachreception staffpoolssignalmaidmariacalla
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic holiday at Smartline Anba Romani Hotel. Room was clean and quiet, all hotel staff were very friendly and professional, great location ( walking distance to Cala Bona) all restaurants, pubs were just front of the hotel. Only problem was, there wasn't a vegetarian options at the restaurant when we first arrived, but when I talked to manager, every day they cook plenty vegetarian options just for us. Therefore, I would like to thank you very much everyone who made our holiday perfect. Especially food and beverage manager Maria( so helpful) Naomi( always smile) Sergio, Jose & Jennifer( both) for their outstanding service. We would definitely come back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
DirectorHotelcalma, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at smartline Anba Romani, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear Mutluf,

We are grateful for your friendly words to us. We are pleased that you have enjoyed your holidays with us and with our service.

We would like to invite you to visit us next year again. So we can also enjoy for your company.

Best regards

The managament & Team of Anba Romani

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We have just returned from a ten nights stay at this lovely hotel. Situated on the beachfront it's perfect, if you love shopping the front of the hotel has a full range of designer shops, great for strolling along in the evening. The hotel is very clean & tidy, just remember to put the door handle card on for clean towels & bedding maid service. The food is very good with plenty of hot & cold choices, we always found something tasty to try, plenty of fresh fruit & salad everyday. The bar is a little slow as it's waiter service with your door card, we think a all inclusive wristband & fetch your own drinks from the bar would work better. The entertainment was a bit disappointing as it was mostly in German to accommodate the majority of guests staying in the hotel, however it did not spoil our stay here. We found all the staff to be professional & friendly even though at times short staffed, always got on with their work with a smile. We knew that this hotel & resort was mostly German, not a problem for us, as location & beach is fantastic, thank you. Bev & Theresa, Nottinghamshire.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bejay G
DirectorHotelcalma, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at smartline Anba Romani, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear Theresa & Bev,

Thank you very much for your opinion and your nice words to our hotel. We are pleased that you have enjoied your holiday in Cala Millo. We wish you a beautiful time and we are looking forward to seing you again next year.

The management & Team of Smartline Anba Romani

Reviewed 15 July 2016

my husband and I have just had a week's holiday 20th June to 27th.lovely hotel great position spotlessly clean and bright.friendly staff and a good A/I package.Downside we found not enough staff in restaurant tables not cleared quick enough also bar service very slow due to lack of staff.This is not an hotel for the British as it is full of Germans and everything is catered for them.There was only eight Brits whilst we were there.Sun beds no chance we saw them putting towels out before 6am half the time they had nobody on them until afternoon people were on the beach.We would not recommend hotel to Brits.Such a shame

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eileen marie R
DirectorHotelcalma, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at smartline Anba Romani, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Dear Marie,

Firstly, thank you for your opinion in tripadvisor. I can see that you were satisfied with
some things in the hotel, like location and furnisched, etc. In restaurant the service is going better every day,.
We are taking your critique in a good way, so we can do our job better every day with opinions and suggestions of our customers.
Te management & Team Smartline Anba Romani

Reviewed 26 June 2016

My husband and I stayed here for a week at the beginning of June. The reception staff were very nice and helpful BUT we soon realised we were in the minority (English). This hotel (and the resort as a whole) is primarily geared towards Germans and although I would expect varied nationalities in a hotel in Majorca my husband and I were in the minority, in fact the ratio of German-English was very uncomfortable so we didn't spend much time in and around the hotel. If you want to speak English then there are a handful of English speaking bars in the resort. The location overlooking the beach (we had a sea view room) was ideal - a lovely resort on the level with a sandy beach and long promenade and also centrally placed for shops and bars. Our room was small but comfortable and clean. The downside was the terrible smell that regularly emanated from the bathroom and on occasions from the drains in the resort. I really think something needs to be done about this, it really is gut wrenching! We stayed Half Board. Breakfast was buffet and there was a good selection with cold and cooked alternatives. Being a fairly fussy eater I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the wide variation for Dinner and thought the meat dishes were tasty and tender. I would particularly like to pass my complements to the chef/s. It's just a pity the facilities for keeping the food hot was poor so that every meal was luke warm regardless of what time we visited the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 161holidaymaker
Reviewed 18 April 2016

My wife and I booked this hotel for 7nights at the end of March 2016. It's an ideal location, central to the long beach. We found it clean and tidy. The staff spoke little English but still managed a friendly conversation with one or two of the staff. We went all inclusive and there was plenty of choice for during breakfast, lunch and dinner and the food was varied and good. I would book this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
DirectorHotelcalma, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at smartline Anba Romani, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Dear Nfakira.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed your holiday with us, Thank you very much for
your nice words. We would like to give you and your wife welcome in Smartline Anba Romani agian.

Best Regards

The managament and staff of Anba Romani.