Free cancellation until 27/07
US$187
Hotel Ilusion Moreyo(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$115
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$138
US$106
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$228
US$206
  • Beachfront
Hotel Sur(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
bedfinder
  • Restaurant
US$330
  • Restaurant
SOM Llevant Suites Hotel(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Atolon(Cala Bona)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
1,273 results
All reviewsthomson goldsun deckgold hotelsea viewthomson repspool areasnack barevery nightsunbed situationturkish baththe sun bed situationentertainment teamsuperior roomolder generationlovely hotelplenty of choicehotel management
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Returned from the Levante Hotel on Wednesday 13th of June after 2 Weeks went back last Year after refurb loved the Rooms over the new Sun Deck last Year room 435 this Year 505 side sea view just as good Weather not as good as usual but nothing you can do about that loved The Gold team got to no them quite well we both love live Entertainment always have so it suited us I have one compliant the same as I always have why should people from The Sur Hotel be aloud to use our Sun Beds and the Levnate park they have their own pool and Beds pay half the price and the people in the levante have to suffer its a joke the food is okay we always enjoyed Breakfast ate
out at lunch time and then had a light evening Meal The visitors tax is a joke 66 euros for 2 weeks but that's down to the Government The staff are lovely and having portage is great no dragging cases about yourselves our age group middle 70s we had a 9 Year gap from this Hotel we love Cala Bona xx

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Christine D
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and i have just returned from two weeks in this exceptional Thomson Gold hotel (now TUI).We have enjoyed the facilities at this great place many times and always have concerns as to whether standards have declined or corners cut and economies imposed. Not a bit of it.The food was better than ever with variety that should satisfy even the most fussy eaters.The refurbished room (425) was actually completely new,spacious & well appointed with a grand sea view. The entertainment throughout the fortnight maintained a significantly better standard than we previously enjoyed.The staff are wonderful and never failed to provide the highest level of service with a refreshing willingness and cheerful demeanour (my gluten free requirement due to a coeliac condition ensured good health and my heartfelt gratitude).We will be back as we know what we get and it is outstanding.

Room Tip: Book a sea view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
12  Thank ichristie424
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I think I need to address some issues people have written before. Yes early in the year it is the older generation at this hotel as we don’t work leaving it for the youngsters to enjoy it and those under 50 come in their droves

Yes we find back year after year which means we were youngsters the first time. !!!!

The beach is so close you can fall into it. It never had been a private beach. Sadly the storms this year meant it couldn’t open as early as usual. It’s now back up and running.

Evening entertainment has always been a hit and miss affair granted but there are other hotels and bars available to go to between here and sa coma

Food isn’t always to everyone’s taste but where is. Get in early and no issues with seating

I love the place. Feels like home. Staff friendly. Beautiful since refurbished.
So on the plus side you can have a quiet holiday with us oldies early in the season or a full on hectic time from July

Rooms can’t be faulted.

Sunbeds have always been an issue because some people always find a way round it. Tip if you don’t want to be there all day wait till 4.00 when half of them leave and the choice is yours.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Janetmay
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Excellent Hotel. Staff caring and helpful. Food very good with lots of choices.This beautiful Hotel which has been brilliantly refurbished, bedrooms of the highest quality.Shower to die for. Reception and lifts first class. Lovely pool spotlessly clean. Nice Cafe by pool. Entertainment at night very varied and of a high standard.Thomson reps outstanding. Sunbed cauous by selfish holiday makers in the height of season. Just use pools in any Thompson Hotel Levante Park across the road. Personally we have never had a problem. This Hotels guests tend to be of a retired age but have made some lovely friends. We will be back in September.

Room Tip: Pay extra for Superior Room
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Pauline690
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Travelling alone can sometimes be a bit daunting but I felt very safe in this hotel and resort. I booked a single room and was pleasantly surprised to have a twin room with balcony. I’m not a sun worshipper so the fact that my room faced north and only got the early morning sun wasn’t an issue for me. I was on the 4th floor (407) overlooking the sun deck and courtyard and the sea. Again, the sun bed situation didn’t affect me but I can understand why people were upset. Very selfish people put belongings on beds early morning and didn’t use them for hours. The room itself was very clean and comfortable. Some people were complaining about noise from other hotels but I am always prepared for this by taking ear plugs (recommended) so quiet nights for me. There was always plenty of food choice, some cooked fresh for you. It was a pretty standard menu which was well presented. The staff in the dining room and elsewhere worked very hard and were always pleasant. As usual some people enjoy complaining about the food but they could leave what they didn’t like and get something else.
The entertainment team are such a talented bunch. Something for everyone. Various activities through the day and a show every night, most of which were a good standard. A couple were a bit ‘iffy’ but so what.
If you enjoy a good walk there is a long promenade to Cala Millor one way and the harbour the other. For longer walks I recommend the Fort/Castell at the end of Millor or Cap d’es Pinas the other way. Millionaires row! The beach at Cala Millor is the best.
The local buses are great as is the Noddy train.
One word warning - local tax and safe charges. 2 weeks tax €33 each and €28 for safe hir. A hefty chunk if you’re on a budget.

Room Tip: Rooms 1 to 8 on each floor face north.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo