“Pizza and cava by the sea perfect”
Review of Alma Mia

Alma Mia
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Cala Bona
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurante in front of the sea with excellent views and terrace, open all day, offers stone pizza, homemade pastas and individual paellas. Suggestions daily fresh meat and fish.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Pizza is great here and its great value for money. Sit in the sun and watch the world go by, pity it was last day of our holidays we found but im sure we will be back.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped off for a glass of wine while walking back to our hotel for tea. The wine both red and white house was excellent. The service was friendly so asked to look at the menu for another day. In the end my wife had the chicken paella and I had the prawn and mushroom tagliatelle both excellent. My wife then had panna cotta and I had Irish coffee both highly recommended. The prices are very reasonable and all the staff are attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Opens 7pm and we usually eat earlier but we were keen to try. Glad we did. Fabulous homemade focaccia and alioli to nibble then lovely pasta and paella. Really friendly service. Try them.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

First time here and the food was really nice. Staff very friendly and service was quick. Would definitely come here again.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Good location by the sea .Great Service Fairly Priced. Always seems popular.
Food very nice .