“Excellent”

Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Cala Bona
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurante in front of the sea with excellent views and terrace, open all day, offers stone pizza, homemade pastas and individual paellas. Suggestions daily fresh meat and fish.
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We found the food to be real nice and the bill was very reasonable.So nice to be in a restaurant with happy serving staff .We shall definitely return when next in
Calla Bona.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

All food is made on premises, lovely homemade pizzas, pastas and desserts, well worth the calories
Excellent attentive staff, lovely surrounding and ambience

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I was lucky enough to celebrate my 60th Birthday party in this super restaurant with views to die for. Chris and his team really made my night so special, Nothing was to much trouble for my party of 17. The food was served quickly and was superb. Every one complemented on the great service, wonderful food and atmosphere.
I have also had lunch here on several occasions and always it has been good.
I highly recommend you to try Alma Mia, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks again Chris. We will be back....

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We ate here a couple of nights on our holiday and really enjoyed it.
Pizza was one of the best I've ever had and the pasta was cooked to perfection.
It's situated looking out over the ocean so the setting is beautiful.
Also great value for money (which is always nice!)
Will definitely return on my next visit to Cala Bona and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Cala Bona for a few years, and always have lovely meals at Alma Mia. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Children welcome. Food delcious.