“Bad service”
Review of Restaurant Nama

Restaurant Nama
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Deia
Price range: US$14 - US$70
Description: Restaurant "nama" is located in a Townhouse in the center of Deia, which is well known as one of the most beautiful places on Mallorca. From the nicely decorated terrace you have a marvelous view on the picturesque village. All our dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients and we take care that we serve the best quality of food. Come with us on a culinary journey to Asia.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After a lovely experience at the bar being served by Kevin, I booked a table for dinner the day after and had a disappointing experience. I was looked after by an Asian waitress who was very rude and seemed to disregard me as a solo diner in favour of couples and families who were offered tables by the terrace. The table I asked for was empty the entire time I was there and when I asked the waitress about it she was very defensive. The service was a let down.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing little restaurant. Beautiful view, fresh food and amazing staff.. Book a table upstairs on the terrace.. Breathtaking...

1  Thank Greg S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to this restaurant for the view of Deià and ambiance but the food has us re-ordering. Best restaurant in town from our perspective. Food presentation and culinary upper standards was a big treat. Do not miss if you want to eat in-town. View and food are fantastic!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have visited many restsurants in Deia and enjoy eating out. Restaurant NAMA was hugely disappointing and very poor value for money. We had starters of wontons and samosa which were quite nice but at 11 euros each very expensive. My main of duck pad thai was swamped within an overpowering sauce and for the first time in my life i couldnt eat it and at 26 euros the cost was outrageous. My husband ordered the kung bao chicken which was covered in dry chillis ( the type you normally find used as decorations in kitchens) which were inedible. We had one bottle of wine ar 29 euros and a very small bottle of water for which they charged an inflated 5 euros. Awful food at inflated prices. I have never had an experience quite like it and will not return.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We have been to Nama a number of times over the last year or so and previously the food has been excellent, however this time it was really disappointing.

We ordered the salt and pepper squid and it was very tough. The table next to us sent theirs back, we probably should have done the same. My main, I was warned was very spicy, but I like spicy so I went with it. However what I got was mostly chilly and very little chicken (see photo). My husband had a Thai green curry which had only 4/5 pieces of chicken in it, so it was mostly sauce and rice.

Normally we would go into Nama several times in a visit to Deia, but As I said this was very disappointing and we haven't been back

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member