US$415
Es Moli Hotel(Deia)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$290
Hoposa Costa d'Or Hotel(Deia)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$201
US$88
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscafe miromain poolel olivoson fonypool restaurantplunge pooltennis courtsla resboat tripgorgeous settingreturn visitbeautiful hoteljunior suitelocal artistsrichard bransonsmall villagetapas
Reviewed 5 July 2012

We have been very fortunate to have travelled across the world and we have stayed in some amazing places (and some not so !) but La Residencia is somewhere very special.

The best thing about the Hotel is it's staff- they are all so friendly, courteous and clearly want their guests' to be comfortable and well cared for; the housekeeping staff are wonderful but everyone is.

My husband is always ready to move on but on our morning of departure even he didn't want to leave.

We were concerned before we arrived that the other guests might be pretentious but not at all -
it's just fabulous!

We would rarely return to the same place twice but I find myself yearning to go back.

The village also has restaurants a plenty so it's nice to wander out and try different places.

We have stayed in it's sister hotel the Cipriani which is truly splendid but La Residencia is in my opinion something else - so if you can go somewhere once go here and if I can go somewhere twice it will be La Residencia!

Room Tip: Just get one!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Claretay
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Great hotel, staff fantastic, all wonderful, exept they have a policy of no kids under ten yrs of age before 1st july.
But unfortunately they were there, noisy, loud,running around.
We and lots of others go year after year because we want peace and quiet, it's costs a large amount of money to go, and we and lots of regular guests can not believe they would break there written contract without letting us know!!
This is not good policy, so check first if you book, and hope they do not let you down as they have many of us.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank virginia099
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Ignore any previous iffy reports, this hotel is lovely and exceptional with beautifully judged and friendly service. Expensive, yes! Worth it, yes! Will we return, yes!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Stopped by this luxury hotel for lunch. The superb staff got us a table with a beautiful view, and we were served two delicious salads, accompanied by cold beers.
This hotel is in a matchless position, and judging by our short stay, worth it's accolades.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2012

This hotel is amazing.
I thoroughly loved the service, the hotel setting and the surrounding areas.
The staff attention to making me feel at home, was without fault. The room was spectacular.
The activities offered were brilliant.
I cannot speak highly enough of my experience,.
The walks, all written up were excellent, the sailing trip was an unforgettable experience..
I just loved it all.
I will definitely return for a longer period of time.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo