Es Moli Hotel(Deia)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$276
Free cancellation until 02/08
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

Hotel des Puig(Deia)(Great Value!)
US$181
Book now, pay at stay
Hoposa Costa d'Or Hotel(Deia)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$221
US$155
US$468
US$308
US$299
Travelocity
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$379/night.

Hotel Valldemossa(Valldemossa)
US$500
US$409
Relais & Châteaux
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscafe miromain poolel olivoson fonypool restaurantplunge poolla resboat tripgorgeous settingtennis courtsbeautiful hoteljunior suitelocal artistsrichard bransonsmall villagetapaslong weekend
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I won't repeat myself, only to marvel at the rooms, grounds and pools, Indoor and out. The wonderful staff with so many who have been here for years. Differences this visit? The 'cover charge' has become a payment for bread,olives, and tapenade. A step in the right direction. The hotel now seems to have cycling groups in the spring and autumn. I would recommend Breakfast after nine as they all seem to arrive together before then! Our North American cousins are present in greater numbers, even more than before 9/11. This seems sensible marketing by the hotel, not least because the rising prices in the bars and restaurants, and the falling pound must lead to a reduction in number of British guests. Any niggles this visit? Yes I can't stand the naff name plates of donors tied to the olive trees, perhaps I'm in a minority. I also miss the paper news sheet telling of activities taking place in the next few days. Still no hotel like this, however, in Europe.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank poggy11
Ulisses M, General Manager at Belmond La Residencia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear poggy11,

Many thanks for the visit and review.

We love to hear from our guests and I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your
time with us. The paper news regarding the weekly activities is placed on the first night, so you can plan the week. I am sorry if it was not placed in your room. Also a nice directory of activities was created so we can entice you to discover not only the hotel and its activities, but also the island.

We are grateful for your loyalty and support and look forward to the next visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had a great 4-night stay. Expensive but great. The room - 73 - was huge, spacious bathroom and most importantly, the terrace with its plunge pool - which faced the sunset. Couldn't have been more perfect. The staff were all so charming - helpful - swiftly responsive - again, really great. Deia has so many good restaurants and between the hotel's restaurants and those in the town we were very well fed. The three pools are good - a big 'everyone' pool, the not-too-small adults only one, and the indoor pool. Amazing massage from Victoria. This trip did exactly what it was supposed to do, and the hotel was entirely responsible!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hugosdaughter
Ulisses M, General Manager at Belmond La Residencia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Hugosdaughter,

Many thanks for your visit.

We are delighted to read your review and that you have enjoyed to discover Deià and our hotel. I will pass your comments to all the team and it will further incentive us to keep striving for more and better for our guests.

With best regards from Sunny Mallorca.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I'm so torn about this because I found the hotel to be stunningly gorgeous. The grounds are breathtaking, from the sculpture garden to both pools to the tennis court with 360 degree views to the terraced hillsides... this is one of the most gorgeous places I have ever stayed in my life. The grounds are large and everywhere you wander there is some new beautiful nook or corner to discover. I loved the pool, I loved the (included!) breakfast buffet and of course the level of service was impeccable. But... but but but. For the price of what I was paying for my room (and I had the least expensive room available), I expected more. The room itself was tiny - barely enough room to open my suitcase - and didn't have any kind of view. The bed was large but not very plush or comfortable. I know this is Europe and I can't expect gigantic American-style suites everywhere I go. BUT what was most disturbing was I was given a room that was directly adjacent to the space where the cleaning staff would go to replenish their supplies and to store the garbage and linens they removed from other people's rooms while cleaning! So not only did I wake up to loud conversations and the clanging of cleaning supplies directly outside my door every morning, but literally every single time I left my room or came back to my room, there were messy piles of empty bottles, coffee cups, water glasses, and room service trays stacked up DIRECTLY OUTSIDE MY DOOR. Not to mention crumpled up bedding and the occasional deflated pool float! I was paying over $500/night and coming home to actual garbage outside my door. This was very upsetting. In addition to that, there were some little up-charges that seemed unnecessary given the high cost of the rooms. They had water bottles available if you asked at the front desk, but if you tried to order water at the pool, you'd have to pay $6 a bottle. We asked for bread at lunch and were charged 11 Euros. That kind of thing did not make me feel good about my choice to spend so much money to stay here, and I can't say that I would make the same decision in the future, even though it is a truly stunning hotel and the staff was extremely kind and accommodating.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with privacy and ask to be nowhere near the cleaning headquarters
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Ulisses M, General Manager at Belmond La Residencia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear pixiepizza,

Many thanks for your visit and review.

Glad to read that in general you have enjoyed our property and service provided. I regret and apologize for the noise and less than acceptable condition outside your door, while the rooms were being made. I will address it with the responsible department head and for sure your comments will help to improve our housekeeping service.

We have nine categories of rooms in the hotel, with only 3 units at the entry level. There is a clear description of the size for each one of the categories in our website. Regardless the dimension the bed should always be comfortable, so I would appreciate if you could contact us so we could find out which was your room and address it, if necessary.

We do offer complimentary drinking water in the room, as well as in other areas of the hotel. However if it is requested to be served by the pool or in the restaurants, this comes with a charge that is clearly stated in all the menus, exactly the same thing with the bread, olive oil and appetizer service.

Dear pixiepizza, we really appreciate your constructive feedback and we would be delighted to welcome you back, so you could see that your comments have helped us to provide a better service.

With best regards.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We've just spent a wonderful weekend at this stunning property in the heart of the Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO World Heritage environment. The views are absolutely mesmerizing, it's like staring at a work of art.

The decor is spot on, with cozy and arty details all over the place. The gastronomic range is as wide as is well designed and the delivery does not disappoint either. They offer both tapas, fine dining and multiple options for those with dietary restrictions.

They are quite adequate for families and also for couples with no kids, with some spaces for adults only.

If anything the place is slightly overpriced both in the lodging costs and in F&B. Rooms are lovely but bathrooms could use some updating, as they look quite aged and don't match the price tag expectations

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TrueInspectors
Ulisses M, Director General at Belmond La Residencia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear TrueInspectors,

Many thanks for your visit and for your review.

I am glad to read that you had a wonderful weekend with us.

In our hotel we never seat on laurels of the past and we are always investing on the property and in our people. For this coming winter more investments will be made and definitely some of the bathrooms will be made. I will be more than happy to share with you what we have in mind by your next visit.

With best regards from Sunny Mallorca.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Spa was very low frequented and quite relaxing.. all in all not high class in terms of what was offered, but a stunning view and peaceful surrounding was given. We had a late lunch in the bistro bar- which was surprisingly a really low light. We waited ways to long for our sandwiches, which at the end had no taste at all- no dressing or anything on it, as well as on the salad. We could not really understand that a high class hotel does offer something like this - we ate ways better in small bars in little villages on Majorca.. nevertheless, service was good.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Ulisses M, General Manager at Belmond La Residencia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear ClMo7777,

Many thanks for your visit and review.

The spa is very much in keeping with the same rustic chic style of the hotel. It is very popular among our guests and several types of treatments are offered, besides some facilities like an indoor pool, sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi. The team is highly qualified.

I regret to hear that the sandwiches served were not at the level they should be and apologize for that. I will personally address it with our chef. Good to know that the service was good though.

I hope you will give us the honour of a second visit and that you would stay in the hotel, so you could have a 100% experience of the property and its services and facilities.

With best regards.