Hotel was great for the third year running we had an updated room this time although it was only fresh paint and an lcd TV for extra £56 not really worth it but if all rooms get the same treatment then the £56 charge may disappear. Hotel clean room cleaned daily and room maids work hard to do a great job.Amstel lager on draft,coke and fanta for soft drinks all other drinks not top brands. Food ok plenty of choice you will not starve,hotel location on the lake is great with a water ski park on the lake if u fancy a go. The hotel is a 10 min walk to sea front and set back against the mountain so surrounding area not too busy or chaotic.Wifi 20 euros which we paid for our teenage daughter but it was not too good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia