Firstly we arrived at 0430 in the morning,this was not a problem to reception staff as we were given our room early even though we were not suppose to to check in until 1400
Before we came we read some bad reviews.we did not have anything to complain about and we are regular visitors to Spain.
This hotel is a good 3 star and great value for money.the food was varied and nice.the drinks were also good with no queuing at the bar or restaurant.
The staff and entertainment crew were hard working and deserve a mention.
The room was cleaned daily and the air con was the best ever.
Tv in room has uk channels if needed
The bar shuts at midnight and by 1230 u can hear a pin drop its lovely to sit on the pool balcony and chill out.
If you get bored then you can walk to the town which is 7 mins away with lovely beach and bars.also also a. Free bus from hotel,but the walk is a lot nicer
No problem with the lifts,but if you want a big bed sun lounger then good luck.we found it almost impossible to even reserve one because some family's left the towels on for the whole duration.
It would be better if the staff could have policy in place to remove towels from unused sun beds after 2 hours.
Overall an excellent hotel and staff and would reccomend for family's
Thank you lagamonte
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia