Stayed here for a 3 night break and wished I had booked for a week.
This hotel is very good value for your money. Food and drinks were very good, especially the cocktails and the staff worked very hard. The hotel was spotless and rooms cleaned every day. Had one problem with the shower as it flooded the whole bathroom and hallway so after that episode I rolled up a bath towel and put it across the gap which stopped it from flooding.
Rooms were large with comfortable beds and we had the top floor overlooking the pool.
Cross the road and go to the island which was lovely, Sun beds, pool and snack bar, nice and relaxing.
I can honestly say that this hotel is better than a few 5 stars we have stayed in and we will definitely be going back.
Well done to all the hardworking staff for a great break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia