Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Google
Ways to Experience Surfintrip Academy
from US$133.13
More Info
All reviews surf camp see you soon a great week roberto teaching waves fuerteventura wind wetsuits skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Great experience, starting by the mood of all staff, Andrea Coordination and patience of Theo and Guillermo.
All very nice and always on time. Great tips and respect for the environment and maximum number of people in class.

Date of experience: February 2021
Surfintrip, Owner at Surfintrip Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Pedro,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words!
We really do appreciate that you enjoyed your surf experience with us and knowing that was a perfect

Reviewed 27 December 2020

Intermediate Surfcourse - The staff is just great, they do everything right. They are really kind and adjusted the lessons and equipment perfectly according to my needs. Small groups, really good pricing and top security precaution, even within more difficult conditions. Don't miss out on improving your skills with them!

Date of experience: December 2020

Hi Janne,

Reviewed 21 December 2020

Special thanks to Andrea and our 2 instructors Theo and Guillermo for an incredible experience!!! We booked 5 days consecutively because it was so much fun. The guys always take you to the place where it is most suitable for your level, there are never more than 6 people in a group and Theo and Guillermo are the best and most fun instructors we could have ever wished for!
Thanks again and looking forward to be back soon!

Date of experience: December 2020

Hi Diana,

Reviewed 29 August 2020

I had the opportunity to learn for the first time how to surf followed directly by the bos:)Andrea and Roberto have a very different style of teaching but both of them have been able to transmit their great passion for this sport. The lessons follow a pattern of learning in phases that always keeps in consideration the skills and approach of each student withouth forgetting the pure instinct that is part of surfing.
I felt followed in every moment and I had the time of my life like I haven't had in years !

Date of experience: July 2020

Hi,

Reviewed 23 July 2020

I've just stayed in Corralejo for 9 days. Due to COVID-19 the accomodation was different than the advertised one, but nonetheless was still great, it was the Surfriders hostel. I am a total beginner and i took lessons from Guilliermo. He is a very cheerful and helpful guy. Explained everything how it works and always gave advices how I can improve. The surfing time and the perfect spots were also picked by him. I genuinely felt that I am getting better day by day, even though my balance is not so great. All in all, the experience was just amazing, and i can only recommend it. Thanks for everything, guys!

Most likely i will go back. I need to get better :)

Date of experience: July 2020