“I enjoyed it”
Review of Flat Green Bowling - CLOSED

Flat Green Bowling
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Flat Green Bowling, Central to Corralejo, Beginners to Experienced. Advice and or Coaching.Bowls available. Daily Roll-ups, casual dress accepted, flat shoes required.
Reviewed 8 March 2013

It's a game I had been wanting to try for a long time so took the opportunity while I was there.
I didn't stay too long. The guys down there were friendly and helpful.
I managed to win 1 game but didn't even come close in any of the other 5.
I found it a nice relaxing way to spend an hour on a sunny morning, definitely worth a try even if you haven't played before.

Date of experience: February 2013
2  Thank cudman
therobinsnest, Owner at Flat Green Bowling, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2013

Thank you for the review its good to hear you enjoyed your game on the Green. We Look forward to seeing you again. Regards Robin

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Have just had two brilliant weeks bowling in Waikiki beach street, I was a little unsure on my first visit but no need to have been Peter who was in charge that day made me most welcome as did other bowlers, and it was only minutes later I had a set of bowls and off we went having a good natter as bowlers always do.
So if you fancy a game experienced or not you will be made most welcome.
I cant wait until next year, and hope to meet up with friends from this year and to make new friends next year.

2  Thank sootyboston
therobinsnest, Owner at Flat Green Bowling, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your game on the green
and look forward to seeing you again in Fuerteventura.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Man in charge very nice and helpful, as were the other players. Playing surface not the best. BUT OK for holiday pastime to pass an hour or two.

1  Thank BBow73

Its unfortunate that you felt the green was only for a holiday
roll up and hope you enjoyed your holiday roll up. We have many regular club players who return to Corralejo Bowls and find it excellent.
Regards Robin.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

This is a terrific way to pass a morning. it really doesn't matter if you are a novice or an expert, you'll have a great time. Robin can instruct but honestly you don't need to bother. have a go, you'll enjoy the game

1  Thank trucker209

Thank you for such a nice review. I am happy to hear you had a great time