Book now, pay at stay
US$135
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Barcelo Corralejo Sands(Corralejo)
US$197
US$179
Barcelo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$245
US$235
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Bhavana Surf House(Corralejo)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$33
US$49
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
2,946 results
All reviewsentertainment teamsalt waterthomas cook teamsaladpool barkids clublower poolevening entertainmentgreat holidaywater parkplenty of sunbedsfamily holidayrooms are hugefussy eatersmall fridgebaby poolthree star
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely complex, very clean loads of greenery and close to the local beach, a fabulous place to stay at a great price I'm a single mum on a budget, I would definitely return if I eve ex go back to Corralejo,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hotel_responsible, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Oasis Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear dianetatton1967,

Thank you very much for such a great review!

We are happy and proud that we could offer you an enjoyeable time and we hope to welcome you back soon to offer you another beautiful holiday with your family!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Close to sea with beautiful beach,aqua park.
Evening entertainment was great.
Food was cooked and prepared every day. Snacks ok. Ice cream - favourite :) The best was dessert
Different activity for kids and adults during the day and evening.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear iwonasajdak,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

We are pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and that your kids also liked our facilities.

We would love to be your host again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booking a first family holiday has been quite a poor experience through this hotel. We are currently staying within the resort and are due to leave this weekend which couldn’t come quick enough. I’d say a holiday is not only for relaxation, it’s trying new food, exploring different nationalities and the way of new cultures and how others live, but if I have to hear one more French song I will rip my hair out!. Like the reviews say, it’s all French orientated and made to please the French basically, from the poolside music which is the same crap on constant repeat, to the children’s entertainment at night which same again!! Is the same material and performances every night with the same animation team bouncing about the dance floor, no entertainments acts brought in what so ever. We decided to stay with oasis village for two weeks our towels only changed twice a week, there is 4 of us staying here with an 18month old!! And if you want a shower at night you best leave your bikini on because you will have your own private pool area in your bathroom once you’ve finished. We came here having high hopes of this hotel just thinking “ye every hotel has its bad reviews” but I have never been to an all inclusive resort quite like it. Kids club is non existent unless your child is age 3 and any activities such as painting with chocolate, face painting and other kids activities you have to pay at least €10 to participate!! Which I think is scandalous and these activities are ran by Thomas Cook, but only as an when they feel like it. As for the all inclusive, I think there really needs to be a limit on how much one person drinks. From start to finish it’s been like living on chatsworth estate, constant arguments, people shouting and chanting drunk, patio doors to the rooms being smashed, domestic arguments, the list is endless and I am currently sat in our room @ 03:00 after being woken from a couple having a domestic argument a few blocks down. I hate giving bad reviews and like I said me and my family came here positively with the intentions you have to give everywhere a try, but this will be my first and my very last visit here to oasis village.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Firstly, thank you very much for the feedback provided and the time you have taken to share your experiences with us.

We are very sorry to read that your stay with us at Oasis Village did not meet the level of expectation that we strive to achieve for each one of our guests. But rest assured, we have so many nationalities here and we never prefer one of them. Please rest assure that every guest has the same importance for us! We will try to do our best to show that more!

We are every time open for "constructive" criticism and this is the point which we care.
Thank you once again for having chosen our hotel. If you ever change your mind and decide to give us a second chance it will be a pleasure to have you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Let me start by saying that not everything was a disappointment but the overall experience with the hotel wasn't good.
We arrived in the afternoon and are able to check in after about 30mins as only one lady on the desk checking on a good 30 odd people. The lady was lovely and welcoming but really 2 people should have been checking people in. On the first day I accidently smashed one of the glasses that was provided in the bathroom while removing my contacts. It took 3 days and a complaint to the manager to have someone clean it up. I requested several times and was assured a maid would come and give the bathroom a sweep. This didn't happen. I saw a maid go into my apparenment upon leaving but I have no idea what she was doing as it wasn't cleaning the bathroom. There was glass everywhere. Other than this accident the room was clean and tidy. The bed in the living room was like sleeping on rocks. We decided to have a swim in the pool and as I got out my son floated over to the deep end while playing and the lifeguard told my son to stop shouting when he was calling for help as he couldn't swim properly in the deep end. The life guard was more concerned about his phone than the children in the pool. Several people commented on the rudeness from the lifeguard. When we went to eat there was plastic in my food due to a bowl being used for vegetables that was broken. The appartment door also didn't lock properly and this was a little frightening. Other than this the food was ok. Breakfast was better but they had something for everyone. The locals were nice and the weather was beaming. Overall a cheap all inclusive holiday for a bit of sun and sea however don't expect too much this is not a 5 star hotel. I would recommend going to the old town in the evening for live local entertainment and the aqua park was brilliant for the kids. The Lanzarote excursions were great fun and a good way to visit 2 islands. The Spanish market across the road was lovely but the African one in the aqua car park was a little aggressive.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mums1stChoice,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We greatly appreciate your comments. Our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. We hope that we can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to us directly at if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I will share my experience from start to finish, because although we had a good time some improvements are needed.

Firstly we arrived on 9/06/18 and left on the 23/06/18 for a family of five with 3 children ranging from 2-10 flying with Thomas cook going all inclusive.

Upon arriving at the hotel i have to say its reception area is impressive, large open clean space, this goes for the rest of the complex with exception to house keeping,
the rooms are clean it was just the upkeep of them which let them down, towels rarely changed along with the bed linen, if this was better it would make all the difference.

To me all inclusive should mean everything is included, im fine with laying down deposit's but then rental charges on top of an all inclusive package seems a little bit cheeky, for instants 20 euro deposit on a safe with a 3 euro a day charge is excessive, its also the same amount for a fan and a stroller pram.
If you want to play tennis its also the same deposit with a higher rental charge, the courts are part of the resort, why do we have to pay for this?

THE FOOD- this for me was the biggest let down of all.....

Breakfast is by far the best from what is on offer, your standard english breakfast with the usual sides of cereal fruits etc, i think most people will find something to eat in the morning.

Lunch.. if it was not for the kids bar i think i may of starved on this holiday, kids bar roughly the same everyday, chips burgers chicken nuggets etc, the adults food was just not very good to put it nicely.

Dinner is just a recycle of lunch so not much to say here.

Entertainment is quite good in my opinion but it does cater more for the french than anybody else, the animation team for the english are really great and friendly, the 2 girls (veda?) and the tall blonde guy always make sure you are ok and try to get you to join in with as much as possible, water polo is great fun along with the volleyball and football.

The swimming pools are salt water, this is not a problem for but i see a few people around the complex moaning from time to time, to me its still water and the pools are really nice and well maintained, two large ones and a shallow safe kids pool.
I very much doubt anyone will struggle to get a sunbed here and shade can be found easily if you want it.

overall we had an excellent time here, its just a few things that could of made it so much better, a holiday is what you make it after all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank james a
hotel_responsible, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Oasis Village, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear james a,

Thank you for your detailed review.

We are glad that you had overall a good stay at Oasis Village. On the other hand we appreciate your helpful remarks which helps us to improve, but for sure, we are sorry that we not able to met all your expectations.

We hope to welcome you back soon to offer you an even better experience.

Best regards,