Hotel Neptuno & Apartments(Calella)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Aparthotel Miami Park(Calella)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$133
US$104
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Hotel Mar Blau(Calella)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Restaurant
B&B El Pekinaire(Calella)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$82
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel President(Calella)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$74
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$95
US$86
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Bernat II(Calella)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Hotel Volga(Calella)
US$105
US$91
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$109
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

All reviewstoastiesshared balconyevery morninggreat holidaycleaned every daybar snacksbad reviewssummer hotelanimation teama bit worriedchickenall inclusive optionthe hotel is cleankids clubplenty of sunbedstown centreafter reading some of the reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018

A hotel with nice pool, and service of activities for kids, entertaining for families, as june 2018 the food in the restaurant is good.
I found the room extremely small, too small. I found huge humidity in the room, bad smell of this humidity and they didn´t do anything, that made me so angry.

some good things, some bad things.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Eduardo F
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The hotel was clean tidy etc. staff are lovely especially the girl with the black hair on the bar. We had heard complaints from the first minute we arrived. Everything was lovely. Lots of kids as schools were visiting so the queues for food were massive, we did get told ppl in the 4 star hotel were coming here for their food because people got food poisioning and the food was better at this hotel. Food was nice and always easy to find something. We had a shared balcony which was nice to sunbathe on. Pool was good the only thing is I think the staff should have the sun beds laid out. Also if ur wristband breaks u have to take your passport to reception in order to get a new one. The electricity was slow in charging things and WiFi wasn’t great.Overall great value for money.

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank Samantha S
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I am not sure if this hotel has had a refurbishment since the pictures were taken but it certainly doesn't look like the pictures, this is including the toiletries, and the kids pool is barely big enough to be classed as a pool. Was extremely disappointed with this hotel.
Our double room ended up being two single beds pushed together instead of the double bed which was advertised at time of booking, the beds were very uncomfortable making it hard to sleep at night. We had the room cleaned every day with towels being replaced however housekeeping took the toiletries that we had been using without replacing them (I would have rather them been left if they were not to be replaced as the bottles and soaps taken weren't even finished with) resulting in us running out of toiletries by the second day! The housekeeping also repeated left the doors to the balcony open even though they would find it locked, I found this very ruin and disrespectful as anyone could have gotten into my room because of this. I have done housekeeping myself and would have never dreamed of doing this.
The staff were pleasant enough but only arrival reception blonde lady and one of the cooks seemed to actually want to do things outside their job role. One of the male chefs were exceptionally helpfully with my being vegetarian, informing me of which foods I could eat and even once making a vegetarian pizza for me when I went to get a slice and found all of them out were meat. Food was not great with everything being cold.
The entertainment for children was far to late for kids to fully enjoy after a long day especially as they would get bored waiting for it to start after finishing dinner, timings need working on better so that everything on evening flows more smoothly, especially the food at bar stopping an hour before dinner starts which is not expected when all inclusive.

Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jade1206
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Ok I'm going to wright this review in two parts.
First part about the hotel
We stayed from 1st June for the weekend a family of 4. the hotel its self is nice I found the staff to be helpful & friendly
The pool area is nice & location wise is good close to the beach & bars restaurants.
We were in room 327 which was big two singles & a double bed the shower room was big with two sinks there was no bath as it was made for the disabled.
The room was cleaned every day we were there it is room only there is no self catering yes you can hear other guests in the hallway & other rooms but I find that in any hotel I've stayed in.
There was a kids mini disco on at 21.30 pm yes a little late but mine & other kids enjoyed it.
Now the food we found the set up of this a bit strange so there is a big Q forming then they let a few in to go get food then find a table to sit at now with little kids 4 & 2 year old we found a table fist before food. We found the only food to be hot was the fresh cooking stations everything else was cold chips,pizza,pork,chicken so we didn't enjoy the food at all ended up eating out yes you do get a poker chip on check-in for drinks with your wristbands so you go to the bar give them your chip when you finished take the cup back & get your chip back the reception staff will explain all this to you.

so whould I stay here again probably not based on the fact you have no SC facilities in the room

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tomlinson30
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Like most people was worried I had booked a hell hole due to earlier reviews ! I didn’t need to worry.
Hotel is clean and tidy , staff very hardworking and friendly. If they were not serving then they were cleaning the bar area.
Drinks were good and food was lovely . Always a good selection , fresh and new choices everyday. There was always pasta , fresh pizza , chips and burgers if you didn’t fancy what was on offer that day.
The cakes were amazing !!
There was entertainment on every night , not everything was to our liking but they were trying to accommodate everyone. During the day there was bingo and water polo, they also done face painting etc for the kids.
The rooms were spacious , we had a double bed and a single bed and our room faced the pool. If you have a pool view on the first floor then you have a big shared terrace where you can sunbathe if you don’t fancy going to the pool. Rooms were cleaned every day.
For what we paid this hotel was amazing value and we would definitely look to go back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family