“Phone call: like I'm the last person she want to talk with.”

Hotel Restaurant Sa Punta
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Pals
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2021

I called for a reservation for a dinner and the answer was "it's full, bye"that's it....nothing more, not even "I'm sorry, can I propose another date etc...". I think Mac Donald's has better customer attention.
I'm coming every year because I have a house in Pals, now I know where I will not go anymore.

Date of visit: August 2021
mariaBegur, Director Comercial at Hotel Restaurant Sa Punta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

So sorry

Please accept our apologies

J.J.Font
owners

Write a reviewReviews (216)

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

Service was good, dining room was nicely decked out. Menu looks great and we were excited. We ordered a Palamos shrimp salad to share - one shrimp each and literally an artichoke cut into quarters, plus some lettuce on the side (that we asked for). My main was a Suquet of fish - a Catalan fish stew with potatoes. I was expecting a bowl of stew with fish in it. Literally, one shrimp, 2 small pieces of white fish, 4 miniscule potatoes (one bite each) and a dribble of sauce at the bottom of the plate. My wife ordered lamb and same story, tasting menu portion arrived. So basically, tasting menu portions for Michelin star prices - 29 euros for my suquet, over 30 euros for my wife’s dish. Overall, a bottle of wine (30 euros) plus a starter to share, 2 mains and a bottle of water for over 130 euros!! I would say that the food is just ok (3 stars), the service good (4 stars) but value is 1 star to 0.5 stars. Hence the rating of 2 stars. We left disappointed tbh.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank tonitone
mariaBegur, Director Comercial at Hotel Restaurant Sa Punta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Thanks for your comments
We inform you that our Restaurant work " market cuisine", this means high quality in our products, and in Easter high prices.
If you wish share portions, there are small portions to share
Our restaurant is gourmet not gourmand
J.J.Font
owners

Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

Great food, great service. We come here often.Never had a lesser meal. Can't wait for next weekend so we can have a good meal once again.
Now, with Corona, they have spread all tables, so social distancing is easy. Their covered terrace is a great place to be.

Date of visit: September 2020
mariaBegur, Director Comercial at Hotel Restaurant Sa Punta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Thanks for your comments

It will be a pleasure to see you next weekend

owner and head of hall

Reviewed 20 October 2019

Very nice place. Good reception and very friendly staff.
The food not quite what we expected. The fish slighly overone and tastes not on the dot

Date of visit: October 2019
mariaBegur, Propietario at Hotel Restaurant Sa Punta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

We thank your point of view

It will be a pleasure to see you again

coowner and head waiter

Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

Having lived in the area for 40 years, we decided to have lunch at Sa Punta today. This restaurant has still the good food and good service as always. Also today, we had absolutely no complaints about anything. The meal was super.
It's not very cheap, but not too expensive either.
So we warmly recommend this restaurant that also has a hotel attached and a fantastic pool where guests can swim at their hearts desire.
If you're not on a fixed budget, you really should try the place.

Date of visit: August 2019
mariaBegur, Propietario at Hotel Restaurant Sa Punta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Thanks for your comments specially recommending our restaurant

It will be a pleasure to see you again