WestCord Hotel Noordsee
US$164
US$164
US$104
  • Free Internet
Sier aan zee(Hollum)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
Hotel Nes Ameland(Nes)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$94
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

• Free Internet
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice hotelbreakfast buffetonly complaintbedsnesafternoonisland
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This is a typical large hotel chain. Friendly but bit unpersonal and not cheap. Rooms are absolutely nice and clean with nice facilities. Good breakfast with excellent coffee. Friendly personel and rapid service at the front office.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2016

We had a wonderful and lovely stay for 6 nights!!!! Most im am looking for ist always the breakfast. Its so rich and delicious!!!! This Hotel is a perfect location to explore the island of Ameland. The costumer service make me feel like home. Thank you for all this kindness and your help

Room Tip: Higher floors with balcony
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

After good and friendly customerservice via phone and mail and clearly stating we wanted seperate beds, we were unpleasantly suprised that the girl behind the counter (who was really ill with the flu) explained to us, that there was no such thing. To her there was no such thing as 2 friends in 1 room in separate beds. After I explained my issues and shown my dissapointment, the manager stepped in and told us the beds could be separated. Very silly to have someone working behind the reception who does not know all the options off a room. The fact that she was visably very ill, made me feel very uncomfortable. She should not have been behind that counter, but still was the next day, coughing away.

The room was ok and clean. The beds looked ok, but mine was a little saggy in the middle. Also it was very warm in the room and hallway. Opening the balconydoor was the only way to get rid off the warmth. No airconditioning in the room present. The door could not be opened at night because off the noise outside wich was also noticable when the door was closed unfortunatly. Bathroom was ok. A little short on toiletpaper I thought. The room had a nespresso machine, wich my friend really liked, but it was hard to operate. It came with weird instructions concerning the power.

Breakfast was ok, but I reccomend not to ever get the buttermilk. I have never tasted a buttermilk that nasty.

Overall I would not stay at this hotel for that kind off money again. Location wise it is situated right in between Nes and the beach, very handy, but I will go somewhere else next time.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely stay at this hotel. Excellent when travelling with children. Excellently located between the city centre and the beach. The breakfast was very good and diverse. My daughter loved the pancakes!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We recently stayed in the 4-person Suite at the WestCord Hotel Noordsee Hotel and it was a very pleasant and comfortable stay. The hotel room itself offered a luxurious double-bed as well as a separate room with a bunk-bed. Perfect for families. We even had access to a small terrace and the parking lot.

The breakfast is usually from 8-11am and well done. It doesn't feel crowded as guests as there is plenty of tables. The choice of food is also very good and fresh. The staff here was superb and even helped us with some recommendations...

However, there was one 'small' incident with a trainee at the reception...when I wanted to return the keys for the rented bicycles she first rejected one of the keys as this key was obviously not from the hotel. I have to say that we only rented the bikes from the hotel and not from any other location. After some clarification, the issue was fortunately resolved. I felt quite irritated and was expecting some more attention from the staff...

We would come back!