“Fast food burger bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: One of a chain
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Really pleasant haven't been here for years. Great 50's and 60's music played just loud enough that you can have a conversation without shouting. Had a burger with blue cheese. Tasty, well prepared and timely. Waitresses weren't overpowering but there if you need anything. Will visit again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

You are not missing out!
My first visit over 10 years ago was ace - and it has drastically gone downhill from then.
* Food quality was cheap and very poor
* Childrens food was dry and overcooked
* No effort put into the food
* Massively over priced for the quality - you may as well eat at TGI Fridays - similar menu and same price but 100% better quality.

* Decent menu choice to be fair

* Staff were so miserable - it was a sad place to visit.

I have been wanting to take my husband there for years - and i was embarassed after i raved about it to him.

Do not waste your time - hit your local TGI Fridays instead!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I noticed this place on my way to Boardwise last week and decided to pop in for lunch to break up the hours of trying on snowboard boots (and to give their staff a rest)

As soon as I walked in, I knew I was likely to rate it highly: anywhere that serves A&W Root Beer, especially in an ice-cream float, is likely to score highly from me.

However, trying not to allow my root beer goggles to cloud my judgement too much, I was still very happy with the food and the speedy service from Zach. So much so that I went back this week, this time on Burger Wednesday (£6 for 6oz burger meal with fries when purchasing a drink was too tempting).

It was VERY busy and before seating me, Zach apologised and clarified that he might not be able to get to me for about 20 minutes. Didn't bother me but did appreciate being warned this up front.

Having had the Philly Cheese hot-dog last week, decided to have the same style burger this week and it was even better. And in the end I had my food well within 15 minutes, let alone not being able to take my order sooner. Despite being busy and appearing to take orders on his own, Zach was doing a great job and the chef was too!

It's a bit far for me to travel to become a regular, but can't see me making any trip to Boardwise without popping in.

Thanks!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Went to the OK diner for tea and was served by Lauren M. Food was delicious and cooked well, the server was very attentive. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We love this place. Always busy but always manage to find a seat.
I don't see too well but absolutely no pressure to hurry up and order... Really lovely kind patient staff... Snowing today but we're still going to try and get there it's so good