“Lovely staff”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Was served by a scottish lady called Kim, welcoming, pleasant and efficient. I came in at lunch time with my autistic uncle and she was very tolerant of his difficult behaviour. Lovely lady, I can only hope she’s a supervisor/manager, she deserve it.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Twice we have tried here, and both times the food had been awful. Avoid this place unless you want to be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Well! As a past regular customer we stopped going to this restaurant due to poor food quality. However as a treat for my son who loves F&Bs we returned. Well, very sad to report it hasn’t improved. On arrival I was shocked to see a huge over flowing skip outside the property next to F&Bs, this really puts you off entering the restaurant.
Sat down, after 20 mins waiting, Ordered food and drinks at same time. It’s good practice to take a drinks order within first 5 mins.
Food came before drinks after a further 20 minutes. Yes, 40 mins waiting for a drink.
Complained and drinks arrived
I ordered a medium glass of red and this turned up in a tall cocktail glass which was half full. Never in my life have I been served wine this way!!!
Oh forgot to mention, when I ordered the wine the waitress said they didn’t do that red, I looked at her hand held device and there it was. Train your staff!
I had chicken n ribs but no chicken.
Not to confuse but I did have chicken but it was the scrag end of the bird with no meat.
Absolutely barbequed bones!
Didn’t bother with desert
Such a shame it’s deteriorated so bad

There are many other busy restaurants near by which offer better service and food like Nando’s, PH or Turtle Bay..........go there
The current economic market is seeing many restaurants close down.
Based on the cost cutting and service at F&Bs I can see this chain, or at least the Blackburn one, closing down
Very sad

1  Thank scottmaxted
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I was served by a guy called Lewis who had horrendous customer service, I hope this encourages management to train their staff up properly! Also, the food was absoluely horrid.

1  Thank wendy342018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Really good service such a shame the food has really deteriorated in quality, tasteless and looked like a 2 for 10 meal at best in fact they are better, sweet potato fries were burnt and cold. The lasagne was nothing like it used to be tasteless, at best it was a pre packed lasagne really disappointed with it won't return. It used to be really good at frankie and benny not sure if it's the change of menu but really poor for the same prices.

1  Thank katejk30