“What a fantastic Sunday Dinner at The Black Bull Langho”
Review of Black Bull Inn

Black Bull Inn
Ranked #18 of 238 Restaurants in Blackburn
Price range: US$8 - US$33
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Food Serving Times; Tuesday to Friday 12noon until 2pm and 5pm until 8.30pm Saturday 12 noon until 8.30pm Sunday 12 noon until 7.30pm
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Black Bull at Langho is a hidden gem. The food on Sunday was quite surprisingly out of this world and I do not say that lightly! I have tasted a plethora of amazing dishes from all corners of the globe and those 3 dishes last Sunday where a taste sensation.........

The service was very good and all the staff were extremely attentive especially as the venue was very busy. 9 out of 10 They dropped a point as they ran out of their amazing Châteauneuf du Pape..............
Dwayne

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We only called in here by chance one Saturday lunchtime and were very pleasantly surprised

Great selection of ales and lagers. Due to the fine weather we sat outdoors in very comfy garden seats.

As we weren’t eating until later in the day, we decided to ‘have a snack’ to put us on. Sandwiches are a no no so we opted for 5 starters between us, Sausage & Black Pudding croquettes and a delicious Duck & Chorizo Salad with Plum Sauce - all excellent. All served with the best of chunky chips.

The only downer, and it is being picky, being a little quiet inside the pub, the decor seemed a little austere. Very contemporary and stylish, but not altogether welcoming. Sure it would look better with a few punters in it

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a family lunch today and to watch the England match. Service was shocking! 2 staff trying to serve drinks, take food orders and bring out food. The menu was limited and not child friendly at all. There were no baby changing facilities despite a sign on the door of the disabled toilet saying there were. When I enquired if there was even just a mat I could lay my son on I was told no but I could change him in the restaurant!!!!! It took 20 minutes to get a cup of water for my son. People who had come to the pub to watch the football ended up glass collecting so they didn’t run out of glasses! I won’t be visiting again anytime soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I seriously cannot recommend this pub and restaurant high enough. Was made to feel so welcome by all the staff and owners. Such a relaxing atmosphere. Food is exceptional and should receive a visit from Michelin in the not so distant future. Looking forward to my next meal in a couple of days.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A fabulous newly renovated pub. The weather was glorious and we enjoyed our food outside. Really good value 2 courses £15 the beef roast and cheesecake were amazingly good. If we lived nearer we’d be there all the time.