“Fantastic! ”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I came in for lunch yesterday with my 1 year old.
We sat outside and were looked after so well by the 2 members of staff on the lunch shift (unfortunately I didn't catch their names but they were brilliant!)
My son was a bit restless because of the heat but the waiter bought some cucumber over, played peekaboo with him (so did the waitress) and could not have been more accommodating or helpful.
The food was delicious, well presented and very reasonable at £9.95 for the 2 course lunch menu.
Thank you for a wonderful lunch, which, with a very small person in tow, can sometimes be a very stressful experience.
I'm looking forward to my next visit already.

1  Thank Sinead H

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

It is a warm evening so ideal for some Al fresco dining. Service was very good and the food delicious. We ordered a range of starters to share amongst us and was plentiful. Have been before in the winter and eaten inside. Always pleased with the food and ambience of the place.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for the first time on Friday 25th May for a birthday celebration and had a most enjoyable evening.
Found the staff very welcoming and friendly. We were well looked after and all enjoyed our meals. My partner even ordered a 2nd main course of lamb so we could all try as he wasn’t sharing the 1st one!!
While we were there, there was an extremely loud table which another diner complained about. The manager asked them to leave which I think was completely the right thing to do, as it was disturbing many of the other diners including ourselves. I feel this is something many restaurants wouldn’t do as he turned away diners not to effect the diners that were already enjoying their meals.
Although I’m not a fan of restaurants that add service onto the bill we were more than happy to pay and also agreed the food was reasonably priced. We will be back.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to give this restaurant a try and left wishing we hadn’t. The vegetables in pastry my wife had were undercooked and when this was pointed out to the waitress, she said ‘I will tell the chef’ - we never heard anymore after that ! It isn’t cheap either as we paid £52 for 2 without any alcoholic beverage. Go elsewhere !

1  Thank MKK75
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Went to Mosfilo with 9 work colleagues to celebrate 2 of my colleagues leaving work. We ordered Prosecco and within 10 minutes were told we had to keep the noise down or leave! I couldn’t believe it, we were chatting but we were not rowdy. We left as we were so disgusted, the manager didn’t even care. Mosfilo, I’m amazed that you were happy to miss out on a LOT of money as all 10 people would have been eating at least 2 courses and all drinking alcohol! Your loss!

Andreou S, Owner at Mosfilo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Sonja and friends, I have read your comments and also your friends and I would like to sincerely apologise for my manager behavior that evening. That let me no other choice but to replace the manager. As of the beginning of this week we have a new professional manager looking after the restaurant. If you decide to come back and try us please let me know at the time of booking in order for us to show our appreciation for giving us a second chance. Kind regards Mr Andreou