The Brent Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$87
US$63
Hindes Hotel(Harrow)
US$69
Agoda.com
Travelodge London Harrow Hotel(Harrow)(Great Value!)
US$61
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Kingsland Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$63
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Stayed at the hotel in a few weeks ago and was very pleasently suprised:
- Good location close to Wembley Stadium and the tube
- Quiet location
- Polite and friendly staff who even helped me with my bags up to my room due to a bad back.
- Modern room with all the facilities I would expect of a deluexe room, flat screen stv, king size bed, fresh linen and good quality towels.
- Shower was amazing not the usual low pressure I have come to experience at larger hotels it was a power shower which made all the difference.
- The room was extremely clean and well maintianed, its clear the team there pay alot of attention to detail, from the way the towels are elegantly folded to even the toilet roll!

Will definately stay again...

Room Tip: Deluexe rooms cant go wrong
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

i staying in the brent hotel for few days everything was perfect , nice and very large and clean room with bathroom, TV and hot drink facilities , and the staff was very friendly . Loved Brent hotel !

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ana F
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks for a holiday and get to see around London. How ever over all the hotel is good with staff welcoming you as you enter the building, the rooms were very clean and fresh had no issues with the bed it comfortable for my liking no issues with sleeping or with the shower facilities. Breakfast was good to my liking with ready made coffee and a selection of cereals and other food products even the morning staff were very polite with a good morning did you sleep well? I felt like I was at home with the morning and afternoon. Over all Il'e differently stay here again and recommend it for the prices and spaces

Room Tip: Comfy, spaces, and good staff
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Sparki T
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I had a lovely stay here. My elderly mum and I stayed here for a night. We picked the hotel last minute. After doing some research and reading some reviews I was sceptical but actually, our stay was lovely! Amazing, caring staff. Really helpful as there was no parking and they advised us about the side street parking which was free, which was a bonus.

The hotel was really good for the price we paid and was quite modern. The room was clean and we had a good nights sleep, the bed covers were clean and fresh. It also offered free wifi which I was pleased with.

I don't usually order breakfast at hotels, but as the breakfast was included in the price, so we thought why not! I've not stayed in many hotels that offer free breakfast so that was a bonus.

Overall, very clean, tidy, hotel. The rooms were cosy and we had a good nights sleep. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I put up two colleagues in the hotel for a four night stay (18/07-22/07), after the first night they awoke to find three cockroach in the bathroom, by the time they got their phone out to capture a video two had skuttled away (Attached are pictures from it), The lads decided there and then that they were no longer going to stay in the hotel, coming down at half 6 in the morning there was noone on reception to report it to therefore they passed that honour on to me. Having booked it through Hotels.com I discussed it with them and they were told that the cancellation policy meant that there would be no refund and they told me to discuss directly with the hotel if I was unhappy at that. I spoke to the manager May who was very rude and abrupt requesting that I let her speak fully after which I tried to tell her the situation and she continually interrupted me. It got to a point at which she questioned whether the video had been taken in the hotel to which I mentioned that the person videoing it had handly videoed the back of the door which has Brent Hotel on it prior to scanning across to the cockroach in the bath, to which I was told I had probably edited the video to show this, at which point I said to stop being silly that someone would go to such great effort to get out of the hotel. To which she hung up on me. Absolutely no customer service what so ever.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business