US$85
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I had to stay here overnight as I had several hospital appointments at RNOH Stanmore, I have a spinal condition and Ish and May were incredible hosts, they were attentive, caring and helped me feel Comfortable and at ease, they even drove me down the shop to get some snacks and dinner as walking would of been extremely difficult.

The room was modern, clean, fresh smelling and welcoming, I had everything I needed and they were very generous with tea and coffee. I had a nice hot shower and slept like a baby!

I brought my Xbox along so I wouldn't get bored and had no trouble setting it up! Usually hotels have something in place so you can only watch their entertainment so this was a very nice bonus for me!

Overall it was excellent and I couldn't fault a thing! Would Defo stay again!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Stayed at the hotel in a few weeks ago and was very pleasently suprised:
- Good location close to Wembley Stadium and the tube
- Quiet location
- Polite and friendly staff who even helped me with my bags up to my room due to a bad back.
- Modern room with all the facilities I would expect of a deluexe room, flat screen stv, king size bed, fresh linen and good quality towels.
- Shower was amazing not the usual low pressure I have come to experience at larger hotels it was a power shower which made all the difference.
- The room was extremely clean and well maintianed, its clear the team there pay alot of attention to detail, from the way the towels are elegantly folded to even the toilet roll!

Will definately stay again...

Room Tip: Deluexe rooms cant go wrong
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

i staying in the brent hotel for few days everything was perfect , nice and very large and clean room with bathroom, TV and hot drink facilities , and the staff was very friendly . Loved Brent hotel !

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ana F
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks for a holiday and get to see around London. How ever over all the hotel is good with staff welcoming you as you enter the building, the rooms were very clean and fresh had no issues with the bed it comfortable for my liking no issues with sleeping or with the shower facilities. Breakfast was good to my liking with ready made coffee and a selection of cereals and other food products even the morning staff were very polite with a good morning did you sleep well? I felt like I was at home with the morning and afternoon. Over all Il'e differently stay here again and recommend it for the prices and spaces

Room Tip: Comfy, spaces, and good staff
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Sparki T
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I had a lovely stay here. My elderly mum and I stayed here for a night. We picked the hotel last minute. After doing some research and reading some reviews I was sceptical but actually, our stay was lovely! Amazing, caring staff. Really helpful as there was no parking and they advised us about the side street parking which was free, which was a bonus.

The hotel was really good for the price we paid and was quite modern. The room was clean and we had a good nights sleep, the bed covers were clean and fresh. It also offered free wifi which I was pleased with.

I don't usually order breakfast at hotels, but as the breakfast was included in the price, so we thought why not! I've not stayed in many hotels that offer free breakfast so that was a bonus.

Overall, very clean, tidy, hotel. The rooms were cosy and we had a good nights sleep. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family