Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
All reviewswembley stadiumshort walkfridgetubeevent
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This was a nice quiet hotel. Somewhere to get my head down. The room was bright and spacious.
The receptionist was very cheerful & helpful, giving me direction for a cafe and a pub. (Super, thank you)

I'd have no hesitation in using this again, if work takes me in that direction.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This is should be called a guest house not a hotel. Unfortunately we found a few problems in our room; such as the heater leaking, loose title in the bathroom and shower panel was fixed with celotraped, not to mention the missing light blob and a very noise freeze.

I agree the staff were friendly.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I had to stay here overnight as I had several hospital appointments at RNOH Stanmore, I have a spinal condition and Ish and May were incredible hosts, they were attentive, caring and helped me feel Comfortable and at ease, they even drove me down the shop to get some snacks and dinner as walking would of been extremely difficult.

The room was modern, clean, fresh smelling and welcoming, I had everything I needed and they were very generous with tea and coffee. I had a nice hot shower and slept like a baby!

I brought my Xbox along so I wouldn't get bored and had no trouble setting it up! Usually hotels have something in place so you can only watch their entertainment so this was a very nice bonus for me!

Overall it was excellent and I couldn't fault a thing! Would Defo stay again!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Stayed at the hotel in a few weeks ago and was very pleasently suprised:
- Good location close to Wembley Stadium and the tube
- Quiet location
- Polite and friendly staff who even helped me with my bags up to my room due to a bad back.
- Modern room with all the facilities I would expect of a deluexe room, flat screen stv, king size bed, fresh linen and good quality towels.
- Shower was amazing not the usual low pressure I have come to experience at larger hotels it was a power shower which made all the difference.
- The room was extremely clean and well maintianed, its clear the team there pay alot of attention to detail, from the way the towels are elegantly folded to even the toilet roll!

Will definately stay again...

Room Tip: Deluexe rooms cant go wrong
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

i staying in the brent hotel for few days everything was perfect , nice and very large and clean room with bathroom, TV and hot drink facilities , and the staff was very friendly . Loved Brent hotel !

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business