“MY Birthday Celebration”

Ranked #3 of 173 Restaurants in Horsham
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was treated for my birthday to lunch at this restaurant and had three courses that were delicious and plentiful. The staff were all very friendly and made our visit very enjoyable. We have only moved to this area in the last two years and this is definitely one of the better restaurants. I'LL BE BACK to try other items on the menu. Mike

1  Thank handlamp

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is the best local place its side of Horsham. Friendly reliable. Good touch in the kitchen. Very fast and efficient service. Fungi of the day rather marvellous. Chilled and warm atmosphere combined with excellent food Suited me and my teenage daughters. Recommended.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Once again top top class. Service, Food. Just the right balance for me relaxing atmosphere and quality food. Thanks Tim and team

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I have reviewed this eating house before but just wanted to update after our last visit. We had a family birthday celebration dinner and the food was absolutely wonderful. Every aspect of the meal was as good as it could be, the service was friendly and efficient never that swift as the restaurant is always busy but worth waiting for. How lovely it is to return and find the high standard so consistent, well done.
Always book in advance as you may not get a table!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Booked an evening meal with friends. Really lovely free house pub and restaurant. Really nice and friendly staff. Food was excellent. Three of us had the lamb two ways and one the pie of the day. All were very good and finished everything. Slightly slow service and we had to remind them to bring us the bread to go with the olives we ordered. No complaints about anything. Parking a little way up the road and dark so not so nice if wet! We will go back.