All reviewsthe pubmanchester airportgood sizebig bedfree wifipub next doorrooms are spaciousironing boardbusiness tripwould stay againnice roomnice staycar parkalderley edgean evening mealone night stayorangery
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This was my 4th visit to Wilmslow Lodge the rooms are large and beds comfortable. The bathrooms are clean although do feel a bit clinical. The pub always has a good atmosphere and food and variety of drinks on offer very good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

My Husband booked this place for a night away £50. I was like "£50, must be dreadful" more fool me. Absolute delight for the price. Hubby spends more on rooms when working away. Was well signed throughout, gent on reception was pleasant and our room was massive. Large bed and very clean indeed. Looked pretty newly decorated.
The pub infront "Coach and Four" did a fab breakfast also with nice staff.
Great location for the others bars and restaurants and we'll defo stay again.
Only thing I would say is the beer Garden needs a little sprucing up.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I liked the room, it was clean and we slept well. The restaurant next to the hotel is good. Location was what we needed.
A very nice discovery. I recommend it if you fly to Manchester, the hotel is close to the airport. :-)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This one was just a brief overnight stay, but I stayed there in March for 5 nights. The rooms are large which is not always the case in the UK. The beds are very comfortable. Wi-Fi, TV (never used it for either stay so can't comment on channels etc), kettle with coffee and tea supplies, wonderful water pressure in the showers. I didn't eat at the Coach and Four this trip but did last trip. Good food, nice patio (there was a wedding reception going on this past trip and everyone was outside enjoying the glorious bank holiday weather). Truly the only thing that I can recommend to improve the Lodge is including a complimentary continental breakfast. They do serve a sit down breakfast in the Coach and Four but at 8 pounds, is rather dear. But I would not hesitate to recommend the Wilmslow Lodge to any future travelers and would stay there again if I'm ever back to this area

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed on a Sunday before my operation at Wilmslow hospital and the noises from fellow guests kept me awake all night. Walls are paper thin and you can hear your neighbors brushing their teeth. Doors banging all night also. Avoid if you want a good nights rest.

Stayed: April 2018