“its a wetherspoons”

The Posset Cup
Ranked #16 of 44 Restaurants in Portishead
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

ok cheap eats. The beer is cheap, the food is cheap, however a bit dirty, could do with a deep clean in my view. Also would be nice if they did a sunday roast, they don't.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This has to be the worst Wetherspoons I’ve visited. 50 minutes we had to wait for breakfast this morning.. plus they had run out of brown sauce...unbelievable!! Everyone was complaining. Won’t be going back in a hurry

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for steak club. Although it was tasty it was over cooked. I asked for rare and it came out more medium or medium to rare. The portion sizes were decent and it came out fairly hot. The staff were OK and seemed friendly enough. Had a better steak in the Bedminster spoons about 2 months ago. It was perfect

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Arrived here from East Yorkshire late Friday night in warm June. Stayed at the travel lodge next door and was pleased Wetherspoons served meals so late as we hadn't eaten. The place is nicely done out, plenty of seating, nice toilets upstairs. Pleasant staff. We had very nice meals with the drinks included. The only downside was it was so cold in there with the air conditioning on full blast. Tried various different tables but we were still cold. As it was a beautifully warm evening and there was seating outside, after we'd eaten we took our drinks out there ( to warm ourselves up!!). However, the bouncers said we weren't allowed out with drinks as it was after 9.30pm. So it was a case of sit outside with no drinks or sit inside and be cold. I had to go back to the travel lodge to get my coat to be able to sit indoors!!! My husband seems to think it was because of noise levels but all the smokers were out there making a racket so I'm not sure of the reason. It was a shame as the place was lovely. The following teatime I went in prepared carrying my coat but although it was cool it wasn't as bad.
Would still recommend.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

When we visited we were luck to get a great mangers special meal. We didn't have to wait to long. The staff were friendly the premises were clean and even on a busy lunch time we were served quickly. Nice out door seating available. Would recommend it to anyone.